Osoro x Libra(OC)

Requested by: _SKYFIRE_
Warning: Terrible and short
Title: Girl Problems
A/n: Sorry, _SKYFIRE_ a totally ignored your tips about her personality. At this time they are saying and Libra has gotten used to Osoro and shows him her childish side. I don't know if she has one..... Once again I apologize 😅
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ ★★
  I lied on my bed tired and in pain, I recently realized I was on my period. My phone dinged beside me signaling that somebody has texted me. I grabbed the phone and saw Osoro texted and I finally smiled in the past two days.
'Hey, are you okay?'
  'No!!! I am in pain and blood us coming out from an unwanted place.'
'Too much information, Libra...'
'It's not too much information, I didn't tell you where the blood was coming from.'
  'I'll be on my way but please don't tell me where the blood is coming from, I already know.'
'Ewww, you pervert.'
'You think wrong, Libra!'
'No, I don't it's your fault for being so misleading!'
'I'll be there, Libra. Just stop texting me.'
'Excuse me!? Anyway, buy me some chocolate! :)'
'How would that ease your pain?'
'I don't know physically, but it just makes every girl feel better emotionally'
'That doesn't make sense...'
  'Just go buy me some fucking chocolate!'
'Alright!'
------------------------------------time skip------------
The doorbell rang and I ran downstairs, which was a big mistake. I felt like throwing up so, I just took my time getting to the door.
I opened the door to see a tired Osoro holding a box of chocolates! I quickly pulled him in and closed the door, grabbing the box of chocolates right after.
I went to the living room lying down on the sofa. "Hey, you have to share some with me!" Osoro yelled after me. "No, I don't you are not the one in pain!" "Yeah, but I was the one that bought you the chocolate!". I sighed knowing he was right.
"Fine, sit down beside me so we can watch Finding Nemo."
"Again, we always watch that piece of crap!" "Excuse me!? You better apologize to Nemo because it is the greatest movie alive!" (A/n: I know people might debate about that) "Whatever." "Just sit down and watch it with me!"
----------------–----------------------time skip------
3rd person p.o.v
"Libra, please stop crying...." Osoro plead, looking annoyed. "I c-can't... It-t's *sobs* so sad-d how *sobs* N-Nemo got-t separated-d *sobs* from his d-dad and-d *sobs* h-how Nemo's-s mom *sobs*d-died trying-g to save-e h-her *sobs* babies!"
-----------------------------------------time skip-------
"Finally, the movie ended Libra!" Osoro said turning towards Libra that was fast asleep holding the box of chocolates close to her chest. "You're an idiot sometimes, I don't know how I ended up dating you."

A/n: I apologize for not updating and also to _SKYFIRE_ who probably was preferring a different kind of story and different kind of personality. This was absolutely terrible... SORRY