Male Osōro x female reader!

Requested by Serenity_52
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was a beautiful, fall day perfect for a little walk. Walking to my boyfriend's house to see if he would like to take a walk with me.
I knocked on Budo's door, to be opened by Budo's mom. She gave me a worried look. ''(Y/n).. What are you doing here? "She said worriedly. "Oh, I'm sorry if I disturbed you. I should have called first. "I said giving her a closed eye smile. "You wanna see Budo? " she asked worriedly. "Yes. Did something happen? "I asked getting worried myself. "No, no nothing happened, he's in his room. "She said letting me in. I walked up to his room about to knock on his door, but I stopped myself when I heard moaning. I opened the door angrily, there... I saw the person I thought loved me with a girl in the same bed naked.
Tears of sadness and anger were falling from my eyes. "(Y/n)!! I didn't know you were coming!!! ""Save your f*cking excuses, I don't wanna hear it, Budo!! ". I ran to the door slamming it when, I was outside. I ran to someone that will understand me.
Time skip
I was knocking on Osōro's door or door pounding on his door. Tears were coming down my eyes like a hurricane. Osōro opened the door mad, but when he saw me crying his expression softened.
"(Y-Y/n) what happened? ""Can-n I come in? ""Sure. ".
Osōro let me sit on his couch and started making hot chocolate. Hr handed me a mug, I set it on the table and told him the whole story about Budo and that girl.
His face turned angry "Why would anyone want to cheat on you!!?? His such an a-""Language.""Tch. ".
"Anyways, I found someone else. ""What!? Who? ""Well, I don't know of he likes me. ""I'm pretty sure anuone would like you. "He mumbled under his breath and turned away from me. "Awww, I love you Osarō your such a cute Teddy bear. "I said and tackled him into a hug.
His face was bright red.
  3rd P. O. V
  "(Y/n)? "Osarō said looking down to see (Y/n) on his chest sleeping soundly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: That might have been terrible