Megamo x female reader

Requested by Sombra_lover.
(F/f) = favorite food.
(F/m) = favorite movie
It was long day at school and all you wanted to do was go home,  make food and eat it, since you forgot your lunch at home.
You got home and started heating up (f/f).
While the (f/f) was heating up, you put on (f/m) on the TV in your leaving room. You failed to notice your phone ringing.
The microwave beeped and you got up from your couch and ran to the microwave, don't judge when your hungry, it's like you haven't eaten in years.
You failed to notice again the door opening.
You took out your plate/bowl of (f/f) turned around to grab a spoon/fork. You were greeted by Megamo. "Ahhh! " you scream making you drop your plate/bowl.
You stared at and you felt your eye twitch. Somebody made you drop  your food,  their dead!
You looked up at Megamo and gave him a fake smile. "Oh, sorry (y/n). But you didn't answer my calls,so half of this is your
fault. " he said not noticing the deadly aura surrounding you. This was your  like hell it is.
You looked up at him losing the smile. "What?... "
*gulp*”Half was your  fault for not  me. "
"You made me drop my food and all you have to say was it was my fault? "
"Y-yes... "
Let's just say you scared the Megamo Saiko and he cleaned up the mess, remade you (f/f) and cuddle with you.
  'She's more then scary when you miss with her food'
You turned happy in an instant. You laid your head on his shoulder eating (f/f).
'So bipolar. '
Congrats Reader-chan on scaring the ruthless Megamo. And sorry if this wasn't what you expected I'm a little rusty :(
Also I apologize for any mistakes.
And more that this is short please forgive me 😢😭