Oko x female reader

"Y/n, I'm surprised you even came ." one of your best freinds said a.k.a Inkyu Basu, one of the Basu sisters.
"Yeah, your usually off in the library and whenever we invite you, you say no and stay in the library ." Sakyu chimed in. "Yeah, whatever. I only came here because sensei Toshikan said I should probably hang out with freinds. " you said to the Basu sisters.
"Yeah whatever." Inkyu said.
Time skip
Your P.o.v
When, I was talking to Pinkie and Purpel when I felt a pair of eyes staring at the back of my head. "Hey, do you guys feel like someone's watching you?" I asked Pinkie and Purple. Pinkie giggled and Purple smiled. "Oh, that's just Oko." Pinkie said pointing at something. I turned around to meet a pair of bueatiful eyes. It was like we were staring at each other for like years.
  I snapped out of it, but he was gone.
Oko's p.o.v
I was staring at the two sister demons, when someone or maybe something came and joined them. Is she a... Demon as well ?
If she was she was a gorgeous demon. Maybe she's a siren.
  She turned to me. We stared at each other. Oko snap out of it, she's controlling you.
Y/n p.o.v
The next day
It was lunch time and I wanted to talk to the guy I saw yesterday.
I went to the roof hoping to avoid Pinkie and Purple. I saw Oko I ran behind him and tapped his shoulder. "Hi !" I said to him. He looked at me and he turned a deep shade of red. "H-hi." he said to me. "Do you want to eat with me?" I asked him. He looked adorable- wait, what ?!
"M-me ?" He asked me.
Oko's p.o.v
"Do you want to eat with me ?" She asked me. "M-me ?" I ask. Is she a human ? Why is she making me feel this way ?
She nodded. "Su-ure I wo-uld lik-ke tha-at."
8 months later =====================
  3rd person
Y/n and Oko where on the rooftop. Musume and her freinds were up there too. Y/n used to be freinds with them until they started bullying people. "Oh, look it's Y/n ~ and she is with that nobody ~" Masume said thauntingly. Y/N got up, grabbed Oko's hand, and ran inside, dragging Oko behind.
They both stopped in a middle of the hallway. They were still holding hands making Y/N and Oko blush. "Sorry ." Y/n said letting go.
Y/N p.o.v
"Its al-lright...." Oko said to me. We were just staring at each other like.... The first time we met. "Y/n-n I th-think I l-like you-u......" Oko said looking down. My face started heating up and my palms started sweating. "R-really ?..." I asked. He nodded. "Look-k it's ok, if-f yo-".
Oko p.o.v
I stopped talking when I felt a pair of lips on mine. Y-y/n was k-kissing me-e !!!!
I kissed back and wrapped my arms around her waist. "When did you know to kiss like ?" Y/N giggled