Chapter 2

Jisoo and Chaeyoung were sitting in a café by Jennie's company.

Jisoo was still recoiling from the fact that Jennie was finally back. There wasn't a day that went by that Jisoo didn't want to go after her.

On the day that she had departed Jisoo had wanted to buy a ticket and hop on the next plane and chase after her to explain.

But before she could go, Suho had pulled her back.

Chaeyoung looked at her friend. She's known Jisoo for about 4 years now, the same amount of time since Jennie had left Jisoo.

In that amount of time they had gotten closer, and eventually becoming best friends.

She would be lying if she said that she has never felt any feelings for the older girl. I mean who wouldn't fall for her?

Jisoo was undeniably one of the most beautiful woman in Seoul, she was friendly, rich, talented, empathetic, and kind as well. But what had made Chaeyoung fall for Jisoo was her character, and how she wasn't willing to give up.

She always put in 110% in whatever she was doing no matter what the task is.

Chaeyoung remembered how her heart had shattered when Jisoo had told her that she was in love with someone.

But after she had told her the story of her and Jennie, she couldn't help but feel a flicker of hope spark within her as her admiration of Jisoo grew even more.

She thought that she was able to sway Jisoo's heart since her and Jennie are already broken up along with the fact that Jennie had ran away to New Zealand.

But as time went by, she realized that Jisoo was never gonna stop loving Jennie. Slowly she started to accept the fact that the older girl would never notice her.

Although it took some time, Chaeyoung eventually got over Jisoo and moved on as she remained by her side as a best friend, and now only looks up to Jisoo as an older sister.

She knew all the pain and hardships that Jisoo had gone through the past few years in her life. After Jennie had left, Jisoo's parents had both passed away in an accident leaving her to take care of Dream on her own.

Jisoo was in the most vulnerable and broken point in her life.

Her health was deteriorating and Chaeyoung was afraid for Jisoo's life. But somehow, amidst all of the pain and suffering, the older girl had held on. She regained her will to live and fought on.

As time passed by, she went to rehab and became healthier, eventually building up Dream to where it is today.

There were times where the younger girl was worried that Jisoo would once again fall ill due to overworking herself.

But the latter proved her wrong and maintained her positive attitude, though from time to time Chaeyoung could tell that she was still hurting.

Now that Jennie is back, she hoped that maybe Jisoo might actually have a chance at being happy again.

Chaeyoung: Unnie.

Chaeyoung said suddenly, snapping Jisoo out of her thoughts.

The older girl turned to look at her and gave her a small smile.

Jisoo: Yes Chaeyoung?

Chaeyoung: Are you gonna talk to her?

Jisoo let out a heavy sigh.

Jisoo: I want to. I want to tell her that I love her, and what she saw between Suho oppa and I was a misunderstanding. I want to hold her close and never let her go again. I want to ask her to marry me, and take care of her.