Guy Jeans & *Kinda* Men's Fitting Room (125)

Today I went out and went grocery shopping, and I did pretty much all of the laundry, *and cleaned my room, and finished a few books... but these two aren't relevant, I'm just proud of my productivity lol* Anyways, I did this for a deal I made with my parents. If I did most laundry, and helped with grocery shopping *which I both do anyways* I could go out and get guy jeans, and a few extra shirts.

  Finding jeans were difficult, since I'm a smaller size. *Not hip/waist wise, I actually seem to be average hip/waist wise.. but length wise* But I ended up finding 3 pairs, which were probably the only three of that size, since I'm pretty sure that's the only company who acknowledged that short guys exist!

  Anyways, I had to go into the men's fitting room to try them on, *they weren't labeled as a men's fitting room, but it was a men targeted store, so, my brain registers it as such* And I felt at ease, unlike when I used to go into "women's" fitting rooms.

  Yeah, idk, uh...

  I also found a grinch onesie. Idc that it's not Christmas time, heck, I really don't like Christmas, *even tho I do have a book about Christmas, but I was trying to get it the mood... Didn't help, I killed basically the main character lol.* since I'm not really religious, *unlike my mom thinks* and I just don't exactly like the idea of the holiday? But it was on sale, and I do like the grinch *and Rudolph, the classic old one that is*

  So yes, I bought guy jeans, and a christmas onesie in... May *Uh, I'm an idiot, cause I had to check what month it is...*