I FOUND A TRANSPHOBE (145)

HOLY SHIT GUYS, I FOUND MY SECOND TRANSPHOBE!!

I'm not even upset though, I'm more, "Yeah, fuck you, I don't care.", which is suprising simce I've known him since the third grade.

He found out in second period today when Nutella yelled at him for calling me my birthname and she, and Savior, *If anyone doesn't remember him, he's the cis boy soprano* supposedly went off on him.

He said, "I expected better from you. I'm diassapointed. You're a girl, and I'm calling you *birthname*."

I just told him, "I don't care, because I don't have to talk to you."

Anyways, then on the way to my 6th period, we crossed paths and he said, "You're a female, and you're name is *birthname*!"

Then I told him I wasn't, and he said, "What would your mom think of this?"

I told him she knew, because she does, and I told him that basically everyone knows. Then, he tries to out me to the librarian *I'm her teacher's assistant for 6th period* and says, "Do you know SHE thinks she's a guy?!"

And then the librarian said, "Yep, I know HE is." And then I left cause she was leaving, and needed to go somewhere.

I knew he'd react this way though, cause he said, "I don't beleive in gender change!" once, so...

I feel super proud of myself, and I'm ready for his stupid ass tomorrow too.

Oh yeah, we're gonna call him... *looking up funny things to call someone* Armpit Pube... *Beautiful, right?* for future reference, cause I know he's not gonna shut the hell up, and leave me alone, and it's too hilarious and pathetic, so I don't want to say anything to staff.