Prolouge

Around seven years ago; third person:

In a city full of psychopaths, thieves, and murders, how is an eleven year old (run away) assassin supposed to know the 'social norms' ? It's not like society gives out manuels. And to be frank, even if society did give out manuels, I don't think an Al' ghul would read it. Well, at least Ashley would not of. 

To be fair, Ashley was never one for rules. She never liked ...constriction. Even from an impossibly young age she had the pg version of a teenage mindset. So it will be no surprise when she ends up in an alternate universe five and a half years from now. 

At a young age of eleven, our young vigilante was marked 'insane' and locked away in Arkham since no other mental asylum could hold her.  

Alone and isolated, Ashley turned to books for entertainment. Ahh yes, she will indeed become a fangirl later on, but that's not the point. 

It is here at Arkham Asylum where she will meet Ed Nygma, the infamous Riddler. It's where our story began. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Should Ashley stay with Jason, end up with Tim from the other universe, or should I create someone? I'm not sure if I'm still feeling the chemistry.