screw this place, I'm outta here!

My hand carefully removes the key from underneath the pillow, my back facing the wall

My hand carefully removes the key from underneath the pillow, my back facing the wall. I couldn't help but to let out a fit of mad laughter as I unlock my power zapping cuffs and gently place them on the bed. 

Adrenaline flows through my veins as my powers cause the lights to flicker. I hear comotion from the guards outside my cell.

I get up, turning around. My  hips sway slightly as I walk towards the door. Grabbing the bars on the little hatch, I start with, "What's wrong?" The lights flicker again, and in the one millisecond the room was pitch black, I shadow travel to the outside of my cell. "Afraid of the dark?" Grabbing his shirt, I slam his head/face into the ground, knocking him out. Alarms go off as the room goes completely black, but it's to late. The only thing left in the room is my insane laughter. 

I land on my red and black bed sheets in the Hades ...er Pluto cabin. I have spent some time at Camp Jupiter, but I prefer Camp Half Blood. The strict and army like persona of the camp reminds me to much of my...non existent childhood. Plus, Camp Half Blood has Annabeth. 

Hell...Annabeth and Luke were basically the only real family I had till I met Damian. I didn't even know Dami existed till I was 16. That was two years ago. I do try to make monthly visits to Luke. The underworld's not that bad...I guess. Now if you excuse me, I need to go into a coma. I just traveled approximately  2,903.3 miles in about 10 seconds. I'm tired, ok?