Busted

I knew this was a bad idea...

Flash back:

"Do you guys really think I can sneak into Wayne Manor?" Ashley asks, raising an eyebrow at her siblings' stupidity.

"Yeah, you're an ex assassin. How hard could it be?" Ashley's gaze narrows at Tim's statement. Are you sure he's the smart one? Nightshade's voice echoes through her head. No came Ashley's response.

Ashley barley made it past the couch when the light switch on , revealing a pissed Bruce Wayne.

End flashback:

"I can't believe you guys went across the country and didn't tell me. I'm very disappointed in all of you. And you...I want to talk to you. *Batglare intensifies* Alone." Well shit... Now I've got Dead Girl Walking playing in my head.

Full steam ahead, take this dead girl walking. Now's not the the time, brain. Save that for Mel...er...Jason. Slowly I watch as they leave the room. Damian was the last one to leave and looked really reluctant about it. The rest left me to die. Yeah, me and Jason are having a talk after if I survive.

"I want you to leave." Ok, now I'm confused. First you want to talk to me alone, then you tell me to leave? What in the name of Hades is he talking about?

"What?"

"You heard me. I want you to go back to your own universe. I will give you two last weeks here to pack your bags and say goodbye." Ok...rude! But I get it. One Ashley Al'Ghul is enough to handle. Especially because the cheep knock off breaks everything and everyone she touches.

"You're dismissed." Oh Zeus... what do I tell Jason? Hey, your dad doesn't want me to see you any more. Guess I'm switching universes. Yeah, that'll go well.