the east wind

The best part of the Argo 2: it isn't called the Big Banana. Then again, the Argo 2 wasn't named by a child of Loki. More specifically, Alex. But she/he wasn't wrong. The unnatural yellow color of the ship provided by Magnus's dad did make it look like a banana. And not looking like a big banana is important for survival. Not like that'll stop Zeus from shooting us out of the sky...but it's slightly more reassuring.

"Alrighty chicos, off we go to save the world again!" Leo exclaims before wrapping an arm around me and Amelia. Damian shot him a glare.

">TT< I'd watch myself, Valdez."

"Oh, come on niño, I mean no harm. " I roll my eyes at their antics. The wind was getting stronger. We're close.

As time went on , a thick fog started to move in. It was getting harder to see and now I was cold and covered in water vapor. Damian's hand tugs on my arm.

"That's a giant hand." And sure enough the mist had started to form a solid hand. You might think after so many years of being hunted by monsters that I wouldn't have a dazed mode anymore. Well, you guessed wrong.

"Yep."

Mels spoke up next. "Shouldn't we ...I don't know...run or something?" Running? Oh yeah. That's what normal people do when a giant hand appears out of nowhere.

"Δηλώνω προνόμια επισκεπτών"
(A/n: pronounced Dilóno pronómia episkeptón. It roughly translates to I declare guest rights/visitor privileges). There. That should keep us alive for a little bit longer. After all , it's bad luck to kill your guests unless if they draw their weapons. Which is exactly why Mels was stopping Dami from trying to draw his weapon.

"And why would I do that Ashleen Al'Ghul?" A shiver travels down my spine. Who names their child ASHLEEN? I mean, obviously Thalia Al'Ghul, but not my point!

"Because we haven't drawn our weapons and I wish to talk about mead." Mead. This one word tends to distract gods and deities alike, no matter what religion they are from.

"Hmm... I do enjoy mead." See? What did I tell you? "And you haven't drawn your weapons..."

"Unlike my Father, I have no intention to stab someone who...so graciously kept me alive thus far." Oof. I bet Loki felt that one.

"Yes, Loki most likely would have stabbed me by now."

"<Tt> Most certainly. It is quite evidential that if we wanted you dead, we would have attacked Mr..."

"Apheliotes. You probably thought I was Eurus didn't you boy?" I never did understand why there needed to be two people with the same title. Eurus is the god of the 'unlucky' east wind unless if he's considered the god of the southeastern wind. In which case, Apheliotes is in charge of the east wind. How utterly confusing.

"Oh I should have known. Eurus was never as buff as you, mi amigo."  Is Leo seriously flirting with him? Now? Who am I kidding? That's totally in character for everyone here except Damian.

"Thank you! Finally someone gives me the recognition I deserve."

"And your hair is quite smooth for the god of the east wind." And so the silver-tongued child of Loki strikes again.

"You have no idea what a pain it is to keep it this way." Yeah...this is going to be a long day.