Where's Percy part 1

The night was silent except for the quite sound of the water faucet being switched on and water splashing against the sink. A dark lite figure drew a silver coin out of her pocket and flipped it into the air. The coin sailed up into the air and landed in the water with a splash.

The figure muttered a quick prayer underneath her breath and the water shirered, slowly forming a fully functioning image. In the image, a tired Annabeth Chase stood before a board covered in string and pictures.

"Annabeth." At her name, the blonde turned around.

"Ashley. Have you found him? Is Percy ok?" The brunette shook her head no.

"No, but I used the FBI facial recognition software to track him to California. He's here. I can .... sense his soul I suppose. There's just a larger interference of some sort. It's...not a god, but it is almost as powerful as one. It's rather...bright."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: Lucifer is a show I have come to enjoy and I have decided to incorporate the characters on Ashley's journey to find Percy. I shall include pictures of the characters when they pop up.)

Ashley let out a sigh as she raised the beer bottle to her lips. Another night searching for Percy. Another dead end. As she got up to leave, a hand grabbed her wrist.

"Come on baby, where do ya' think you're going?" Ashley Al'Ghul was not one to show fear. The disgust, however, was very apparent by the sneer on her face.

"Away from drunken assholes like you. Now let go." She turned to leave only to be pulled back.

"Now now. That wasn't very nice was it?"

"Hell-o. I do believe this young lady told you to let go." The drunk man and the teen girl turned to see a tall british man with dark hair and darker eyes. For a moment, Ashley saw more than a handsome club owner. Her wrist jerked towards her body instinctively. He wasn't human. He was the source of the interference.

"Ah come on, she's legal right? What's the harm?" This comment got a sharp head but from the brunette that broke the man's nose

"Well, there's the broken nose for starters. And there's no way I would ever have sex with a pig like you. Now if you'll excuse me..." Pulling her wrist free, she tried to disappear in the crowds of the clubs. Key word being tried. You have to try much harder than that to escape from the devil's clutches.

"Now, now darling, I think you haven't exactly been honest, hmm? You're not 21, are you, my dear?" Ashley's untrusting green eyes struggled to hold eye contact with the man...er archangel. Between the flashing lights of the club and her eyes not deciding if they saw the devil or a regular man, not to mention the alcohol, Ashley Al'Ghul was feeling dizzy.