Friday

I lazily drag myself to my siblings, a nervous smile on my face

I lazily drag myself to my siblings, a nervous smile on my face. Smack! Ok I deserve that. 

"That's for traveling all the way across the country and almost dying." Nico scowls and I mutter a small 'whoops'.

"Whoops? WhOps? You almost died!"

"Well, what do you want me to say? Oh, I'm sorry for not spending the rest of my days in a mental asylum?" Damian rolls his eyes at this. 

">TT< You didn't need to travel to the other side of the country,sister." 

"I know...but I wanted to. By the way, what's the date?" I ask and Tim frowns.

"I think it's Friday...why?" I smile and let out a laugh.

"I think it's high time I show you boys how romans play games."

Mini time skip:

"YoU cAlL tHiS A gAmE?!" I laugh as Dick goes into full out panic mode . I slash out with my sword and block a hit with my shield.

"I told you you would like defence better. But noooo... you wanted to do offense. " I respond, rolling my eyes. 

">tt< Stop complaining Grayson. We've almost got the flag."

After the game:

Obviously, we won. Was there really any doubt? My eyes were focused on a girl with ebony hair, making her skin seem paperwhite in  comparison. 

"Does she...look familiar to you, or is it just me?" I whisper to Jason and he glances at her.

"She sort of looks like Tom Hiddleston." Wait...could it be?

"Sam!" I yell as I walk towards her. She whips around and yells "Dean?" I knew she was familiar...I end up twirling her around with ease. 

*Cough cough* "Care to introduce us?" 

"This is..."

"I can introduce myself,Red. I'm ..."

"Shut up Heather!" I yell at her with a playful scowl.

"Sorry Heather."

"As I was saying, this is Amelia, but you can call her Mels. I didn't know you were a demigod."

"Turns out I am. Want to guess?" I stare at her for a moment before answering.

"Nemesis? It would explain why you can hold grudges for an eternity." I mutter, receiving a sharp 'Twack' on the back of my head.

"Loki actually." I furrow my eyebrows at this. It does explain a lot...

"But...this is a roman camp. I don't think the romans and the norse would have gotten along." Tim voices my thoughts.

"They don't. That's the best part."

"Child of Loki...I'm seeing it now." Tim replies, rolling his eyes. I smack the back of his head.

"Be nice Drake. Oh,I nearly forgot! This is Dami my adorable brother,(>TT< I'm not adorable sister) my annoying brother Tim, and my boyfriend, Jason." 

"Greetings and salutations."