Happy Batman day

Lady Artemis has agreed to allow us to travel with the hunters as they move towards New York

Lady Artemis has agreed to allow us to travel with the hunters as they move towards New York. She did say that if my idiotic brothers slip up, that we won't be able to continue traveling with her. Lady Artemis has always admired me. In fact, she even offered me a spot on the hunters. I could live without love interests. I can't live with immortality. I blame my depression for that.

On this particular night, my insomnia decided to remind me of its existence. Finally, I give up. If I'm not going to be able to sleep, I might as well be productive. I slowly sit up, crawling between my sleeping siblings. I pause momentarily when I reach Damian, a guilty feeling gnawing away at my stomach. Stupid sentiment.

I crawl out of the tent, sword in hand. I creep around the camp, looking around for something to do. Artemis and her hunters were off hunting and I deeply regret not going with them. Everyone else was sleeping. A twig snapped behind me, and I turn around.

"Ashley, what in Odin's name are you doing?" I turn to see a tired Amelia. 

"I've got insomnia...I thought you knew this." I whisper back, cocking an eyebrow.

"I do know, I just thought you were taking sleeping pills." 

"Do I look like I can afford to pay for sleeping pills?" I question.

"No...you sort of look like you crawled out of the gutters. It's nice to know nothing's changed." I scowl at her smirk. I wish if I was silver tongued... "Aww don't be such ملكة الاشباح (a/n; pronounced malikat alaishbah. It's arabic for Ghost queen.)

"Since when do you know arabic, واحد مؤذ ?"(pronounced wahid muhadhun; means mischievious one)

"Yeah...I have no idea what you just said."