Halloween part 2

"Oookkkaaaayyy...my turn! Never have I ever...thought of marrying Nico!" I say and Will's already flushed cheeks got dark.

"Hehehe you caught me." Will slipped off one of his shoes as I sat up.

" I knew it! Do you have a ring? Can I see it?" I gush. Looking even more embarrassed, Will shook his head 'no'.

"No, I haven't yet. He's just so cuuutttte! Like a puppy! I want it to be perfect!"

"Hahaha don't worry mi amigo! Leo Mcshizzle is on the case!" Leo announces.

"Yeah...got to give em the ol' razzle dazzle." I declare, a smirk covering my face.

"Yeah...because giving them the ol' razzle dazzle will impress them sooo much."Alex laughs, his/her voice dripping with sarcasm. I love Alex...but pronouns confuse me. Especially because Alex doesn't like they as a pronoun.

"Awww, come on. You love the ol' razzle dazzle annndddd  you know it!" I reply, booping his/her nose as I get up to grab another beer.

"Yeah. The razzle dazzle is totally asterous." Dick slurs from the corner.

"Oh please. No one likes you two butchering the english language," Annabeth calls out and I let out an offended gasp.

"I'm hurt! Truly, Annie. That hurts."

"Yeah wise girl. Be nice," Percy pouts.

Time skip:
At this point, practically everyone was unconscious. Except me. And Jason, who woke up recently and was fairly sober compared to me.

"Sooooo mistah bad boy, I guess this is the end for us." I slur as I walk my fingers up his chest, turning around to face him.

"It doesn't have to be." I giggle as I push him down, climbing onto his chest.

"OoOo, So overdramatic! But you know just as well as I that the mean ol' batsy isn't gonna allow it. Aaaannnddd as much as I would like to tell that bat to Braccas meas vescimini, (a/n: Latin for-Eat my pants) I highly doubt he'd like that."

"Since when does he like anything you do?"

"Good point. So what, you're my night in shining armor?"

"If you will still have me." I kiss him square on the lips before getting up. I'm hungry.