I steal the batmobile

"Ashley, we need to talk." Uh oh. Nothing good ever comes out of that statement. I nod before following Bruce into his office. If it wasn't Bruce, this would be the part of the movie where I'm brutally murdered.

"I understand that you gave Jason the idea that he is going with you? I want you to put an end to it. Now."

"Bruce, you have every right to tell me to leave, but my relationship is off limits. You can't just tell me who I can and can't be with. That would be the equivalent of me telling you that you can't associate with my mother anymore. No matter how many times I tell you to do it, you won't listen to me." Stay calm . Yelling will only make matters worse.

"Those are wise words coming from a psychopath."

"I have bipolar depression asshole so f**k you."

"If you won't do it for me, do it for Jason. Do you really think that you are good for him? You reek havoc and destruction wherever you go. One day you will hurt him...and you know it too."

"Using my own depression against me? That's cold...even for you Bruce. I think our business here is done." I let the shadows whisk me away to my room, letting out a strangled sob. That b*st*rd ! But I can't exactly say he's wrong... Of the course the one day I don't take my pills, this happens. But that gives me an idea...

Before I even know what I'm doing, I'm in the batmobile tearing through downtown Gotham. I let out a laugh as I turn the corner, swerving in between cars. I slam on the breaks as I see Megan running towards me.

 I slam on the breaks as I see Megan running towards me

"Get in loser. We're going shopping." I say as I open the door. Megan climbs into the car, her hyena pup sitting in her lap. Ok, one more to go. I step on the gas, driving to Jane's house. Seeing as in I was going about 50 miles over the speed limit, we make it in no time. 

"Ashley, what the hell? It's 10 in the morning love." 

"Are ya' gettin' in or not?" Megan asks and Jane nods, climbing into the back seat. Watch out Gotham, here I come!