the battle

Song: You want a battle~here's a war by Bullet for my Valentine

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Song: You want a battle~here's a war by Bullet for my Valentine

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Remind me... why are we doing this again?" asks a bored Hemlock, her eyes focused onto the back of Nightshade's head. 

"We're doing this for several reasons. I gave that bat coward a chance.Plus, who doesn't love feeling powerful? You do want to feel powerful, right?"

"Yes, but...it feels like you aren't telling us everything."

"If something goes wrong, and you get captured by the bat, you'll surely be interrogated. This is only the first step in a complicated plan. We can't have the whole plan falling apart, now can we?" Nightshade darkly replies, turning her head to face her comrade. 

Her eyes seemed to narrow into a glare that could easily scare off an army of Daleks. Nightshade's voice seemed to create its own metallic ecco and seemed to be an octave lower than Ashley's. 

Hemlock's eyes widen as the truth was revealed. "You...don't trust us." 

Turning back around, Nightshade answered. "I don't trust anyone. Not anymore, at least."

------------------------------------------------------------time skip--------------------------------------------------------

 "Look who finally showed up. I was beginning to think I would actually have to unleash Harley. Do you have the money?"

 " What about our pony? " whines Velvet Diamond, her puppy dog eyes and pouty lip resembling a five-year old.

"Why are you doing this?" 

"Why won't you answer the phone when we-I-watever... called? I gave you a chance to talk. I'm done talking. " Nightshade snarls, unsheathing her katana. 

"I was afraid you were going to say that," sighs Batman as he pulls out his bo staff.

Clang! In one swift movement, katana met bo staff. Quickly, Nightshade used her katana to lower the bo staff, punching him in the face. Moving her left hand back by her face, she swung her katana  towards his hip. Batman's torso turned, using the bo staff to block the blow. 

Clang! Katana met bo staff again, blocking a blow to the collarbone. Using pressure against the bo staff, Nightshade pushes Batman backwards, sending a kick to his stomach. A clang echos off the ground as Batman disarms Nightshade, sending her sword flying. 

"Nightshade, heads up!" Nightshade turns slightly, catching Harley's bat as Velvet Diamond devours another handful of popcorn. Out of the corner of her eye, Nightshade could see Hemlock recording the fight on her phone. 

Smack went the bat against Batman's cowl. The next hit was sent to his stomach, knocking him down. Before Nightshade could go any further, the sound of an explosion interrupted her. 

"Well, that's my cue!" Nightshade exclaimed, grabbing her katana and her friends before vanishing into thin air.