thalia grace

Maybe taking a road trip with two demigods was a bad idea

Maybe taking a road trip with two demigods was a bad idea... We had made it all the way to Kansas without anything trying to kill us. So, that's improvement I guess.

But right now we were battling about twenty hungry, man eating Telchines. Fun, right?

Well, it's not like they have actual feet. This is what we get for following the water. Stupid dog seal monsters.

"I HATE GREEK MONSTERS! ThIs IsN't AsTeRoUs!" Dick shrieks and I roll my eyes.

Wait is that... I duck, and an arrow kills the telchine in front of me. With the extended help of the hunters, we kill them all within 5 minutes. I smile as I approach the leader.

"Pine tree..." I start and Amelia continues.

"Long time..."

"No see." I finish with a smirk.

'It's nice to see you two too. It's getting dark, we should get back to camp.I'm sure Lady Artemis would be generous enough to let you guys crash with us."

"Alright, Revengers 2.0 for the win!" I say holding out my fist, and Amelia taped it with hers yelling "Yeah!"

"What?" Oh right...Thalia doesn't have a television...

"Ok, the Revengers was a small team formed out of Thor, Loki, Hulk , and a Valkyrie." Amelia explains.

"And here we are, A daughter of Zeus, a daughter of Loki, and an ex-assassin. That's me by the way, hello." I continue.

"You guys are so nerdy..." Thalia sighs.

"Hey, we've got to make up for our lack of sanity somehow, right?"