high

A/N: The thing Ashley is drawing(I didn't draw this)

Hmm...whatever drug they injected into me after my electroshock therapy must finally be kicking in. How else would you explain the rainbows?

I had pushed my plate a long time ago after I convinced a guard to hand me a piece of paper and a pencil.

"Hey, who are ya' drawin'?" Harley asks and I turn, giving her a loopy smile.

"Lotor. I love my dead gay son. Isn't he the most beautiful thing you've ever seen?"

"Eddie, Come see what Ash's drawin'!" In the background I heard Ed groan and shuffle towards us.

"Hiya Eddie! Have you and Scarecrow hooked up yet?" I ask, looking up at him.

"For the last time I'm not ga..."*Smack*

"Yes you are. I can see the rainbows." I reply, placing both my hands on my cheeks. "So get off your closet case ass and get that boi!"

"We're in jail remember?" Ed states and I loop an arm around his shoulders.

"You can do anything if you BeLieVe. Like curing your depression or umm...sherlocking with Sherlock, The Doctor, and the Winchesters. Imagination is bEauTiFuL so enjoy dude. You're not the dead girl walking. We're the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs Nygma. We've got to save the pitiful children. If I stop smoking drugs then everything might be alright."

"Smoking drugs?" Nygma responds, a little bit of alarm in his voice. I laugh before continuing my game. I knew Harley already knew what I was doing because she was laughing her ass off.

"If I stop smoking crack..."

"CrAcK?"

"If I stop smoking pot, then everything might be alright. I've got to upgrade. I'll never be satisfied. Congratulations."

"Wait...you're taking in lyrics and song names again, aren't you." Nygma realizes and I started laughing again, nodding.

"Took ya' long enough, slow poke. We should start to call ya' Slow Poke Nygma. That's gotta ring, don't ya think?" Harley teases and Ed slips lower into his shell.

"I'm not slow." Ed grumbles and I make an 'Aww' sound.

"Harley stop teasing the puppy. That's bullying."