One last day

I groan as I open my bottle of ibuprofen. Supermetabolism times killer head ache equals only Zeus knows amount of pills. Ah well. I'll just have the remaining ten pills. I force myself to swallow the pills. I'll need it...because I'm leaving today.

Ok let me just check: I've got my weapons, my shirt collection, my guitar, my money, and Damian...Wait where is he anyways?

"Ugh...remind me to never drink again. This headache is making me incompetent." Found him!

"Here, drink this. It should make you feel slightly better. I would give you nectar...but since you're not part god, you'll most likely blow up...so yeah." I end awkwardly, rubbing the back of my neck with one hand as Damian gives me a 'what in the name of Hades' type of looks.

"I don't know, imploding the demon spawn might not be so bad." Tim mumbles from his position on the floor.

"Watch your mouth Drake." I say as I hand him a glass of my hangover cure. He mutters "Yeah, Yeah, whatever" before taking a sip.

"How are you handling this hangover so well anyways, Death breath?" I hand Alex a glass before answering.

"Come now, just because your mom is Loki, does not mean you instantly get to be rude. Also, I'm practically immune to alcohol at this point. Why else do you think it took ten beers just to get me tipsy?" I respond and Alex shifts into a green and pink cat.

"Go away." Alex mumbles before passing out again.

">tt<She does have a point sister." I shrug it off before going to find Jason. I rap my knuckles against his door as I open it. He groans from underneath his covers. I sigh, leaving the glass on his bed stand.

"Jaybird, you awake?" A muffled no came from underneath the covers. "I just wanted to apologize for last night. I don't exactly remember everything, but I do remember climbing on top of you." I got up to leave, but his hand pulls me back onto his bed.

"Nooo stay. It's alright." My expression softens at his childish behavior.

"Jaybird , I have to leave today, remember?" That got him up. He practically leapt out of bed, throwing on a t shirt and jeans.

"Not without me, Ghost Queen." Grabbing his bag, Jason approaches me. "No way in hell am I letting you leave me."

"Fine...but you have to talk to Bruce. It's not up to me." He kisses me before leaving to do just that. I shake my head before I head to the dining room. For the first time I can remember, the table was nearly full. All the couples sat next to their respective partners. On the right side of the table sat Percy and Annabeth, Frank and Hazel, and Piper and Jason. On the left side sat Nico and Will, Alex and Magnus (who I'm pretty sure are dating) and lastly, Leo. Leo's girlfriend, Calypso, has been trapped on an island for only Zeus knows how long. She still doesn't grasp the concept of Halloween.

Dick sat next to Tim who were both talking to Leo. Damian was talking to Mels about battle strategies and I take a seat next to them.

">Tt< Took you long enough." Damian snorts while handing me a plate.

"Indeed. But I have to agree with Dami. Bait and bleed is one of my favorite strategies." (A/n: Bait and bleed is another name for divide and conquer.)

"But it doesn't work if you don't have enough people."

"It's not a matter of enough people. It depends on how skilled your army is. Though, if you're asking me, my favorite strategies are Coercion, Feint, and Choke point."
(A/n: Coercion-Compelling the enemy to involuntarily behave in a certain way by targeting the leadership,
/national communications. Feint- To draw attention to another point of the battle where little or nothing is going on. Choke point-A use of strategic geography, usually in a narrow area, intended to concentrate the enemy into a confined area where the defender can maximize his forces.)

" My favorite strategy is still deception." Mel's grumbles. I roll my eyes at this.

"Your dad is literary the god of mischief. Of course you'd like deception."