Raven

I let out an annoyed sigh as I punch the bridge of my nose. It is official. Ra's Al'Ghul has declared war against the gods. It's only a matter of time before the real battle begins.

"He's your grandfather, Ashley so you know his fighting style."

"Yes, but in this case he is just a glorified foot soldier. Trigon's most likely calling the shots. But I can tell you this: they will try to get the element of surprise. I shall consult Raven the second I get the chance."

"Iris message her now." Annabeth's voice was steely and even and I nod. I like Raven. She's sarcastic, emo, and just overall amazing. She's like the female (less violent) version of Damian. The little sister I always wanted. Instead, I got stuck with four brothers. But I wouldn't trade them for anything...except maybe my sanity. Actually, scratch that. Sane people are boooorrrrrrriiiinnngg.

I pull out a dracma and flip it into the air. Just as I suspected, Raven was meditating. Her eyes open to reveal her purple orbs.

"I've been expecting this call for some time. It's nice to see you again Ashley." At the mention of my name, I stand up and bow dramatically, not breaking eye contact for a second.

" My Father will most likely take a frontal attack. He will use his power to twist your troops to his bidding. He will most likely attack from all sides of the camp. I have studied the prophecy you sent me. The prophecy mentioned a crest. I did some research, and it could be referring to an old legend. Back during the eighteen hundreds, a powerful sorcerer tried to invent a weapon he called ' the crest'. No one knows what it does because he never used it. That should give you a head start."

"Thanks. Can you send me all the information you have on the crest please?"

"I've already sent it to Wayne mayor."

"Thanks Raven, you've been loads of help."

"You're welcome Ashley." I smile before I end the call.

My green eyes stared at the screen. The crest was last seen about 50 miles from Gotham. That's where I died the first time. Life is poetic sometimes. Sometimes it's a b*tch. Right now it's both. Ok, I'm going there next. My eyes flicker to the time: 2 am. Hmm... I might as well stay up all night. No point sleeping now anyways.

Time skip:
I really regret not trying to sleep. I ran into Kathy McDowell on my walk to Starbucks and she pored her vanilla bean Frappuccino on my head...on purpose. Where's Bruce Wayne or your brothers now? Ha!

I had tried to get it out in the bathroom of a nearby restaurant and failed miserably. Now my hair is wet, stringing, and streaked with white.