🥀 3

Dave

Dave

"Nigga I'll never fuck you!" I heard her yell as she walked away.

"Aye bruh..." I heard from a distance. "AYE!"

I put the phone back to my ear, "Bruh, this bitch just came threw here doing the fucking most."

"Man fuck all that shit, you gone hit up JD party with me tonight?"

JD was this old head we've been knowing forever; that nigga think he young. He was having a block party in the hood tonight, and it was a guarantee everybody was gonna be out.

"Yeah, Ima go home and get ready as soon as I drop this stuff off at moms house."

"Alright man, bet."

"Alright"

I made my way towards self checkout.

Angel

"Girl I don't know who he thought he was." I said while flipping through channels; talking on the phone to Steph.

"Like fuck nigga you ran into me. I should be able to say what I wanna say."

My phone buzzed indicating that I got a text.

"Hold on girl." I said mugging my phone.

JD 💉: Aye cuz! You gone slide through my block party tonight in the hood?

JD was Amir's cousin and we just so happened to get close.

He was much older than me and also very protective of me, so I look at him as a father figure.

Even when he heard about what Amir did to me, he was about to kick his ass.

"Girl this JD old ass texting me talm bout am I gone come to his block party."

"Ooh I heard all the fine niggas gone be out there tonight; might snatch me up one... Let's go best friend!"

"WAIT... If he having a block party thennn that means thattttt..."

"Girl nu uh. Hell naw. I'm definitely not going now. I didn't even think about that shit." I shook my head. She had to be out her damn mind.

There was no doubt in my mind that Amir was going to be there, and I haven't seen him since that night.

If I see him and Taylor out, together, in public, with my own two eyes? Bitch I just might go crazy.

And Taylor not the type of bitch to sit back and be quiet. She the type to pick at you.

She don't want no problems with me forreal. Because if she pick a fight with me and it gets physical, I'll flatline that bitch.

"Come ON bitch! We really gotta go now so he can see how fat yo ass got and what he missed out on!"