26

Angel

Me, Sunny, and Star have been talking on the phone every day since I met them a few months ago at Chauncey's funeral.

And so far, I'm loving them so much. They're like the little sisters I've never had. We're alike in so many ways.

And the fact that I was connected to my family in some way was refreshing. I never really had any family...

It was just me, my mom, and my father.

My grandmother kicked my mom out after finding out she was pregnant with me at just 15 years old. She ran away with my dad and cut off all contact with her.

But after a few years, my mom wanted to go back home and rekindle things with my grandmother, but as soon as my father found out, he put a end to that quickly.

She ran away with a man she barely knew. Just like I did...

Something in me wants to go and search for my grandmother... But the fear of her maybe being dead always stopped me.

Our plans to meet up and hang out always fell through because of my busy schedule. With me being a nurse, sometimes I would have to stay hours after my shift was supposed to end.

But tonight, they were going to come over to my house and meet Stephanie, Jd, and Dave. Since I did plan on having Sunny and Star in my life, it's only right that I introduce them to people I call my family.

I plan on telling them about my father and how we are related.

Now wait... I know what you're thinking: "Damn Angel you haven't told them yet?!"

Well, no I haven't. I don't want to lose them... As the days went on, the more I fell in love with them. They've brung so much joy into my life. That's another reason on why I haven't seen them again in person yet. This isn't something you tell someone over the phone.

I explained the entire situation to Stephanie and JD. Surprisingly, their goody asses took it very seriously and was very excited to meet the both of them.

Steph was mainly excited because she knew everything I've been through with my family.

David has been very supportive of me and the baby in every way that he can and he's been spending as much time with me as he can. He's at every appointment and lamaze class. Even with Mya on his back.

Ugh. The thought of her made me cringe. The bitch is so aggy. I don't know what David sees in her. I don't know how he deals with her.

Whenever we're together, her insecure ass blows up his phone. Like damn sis, there's nothing to worry about.

I've come to terms with knowing that him and I may never be together. Now don't get me wrong, we still love each other to death. But it may be best if we just coparent and forget about the relationship all together.

All I know is that if she plans on being in David's life, she was going to have to be in my child's life. And she better get it the fuck together if she wants to do that.

I looked down at my round belly. I am now 6 months pregnant and I'm enjoying every second of it. To my back pains, my swollen feet, crazy cravings, the smelly gas that came out at any time, and the ridiculous mood swings.

I'm loving this. And just watching my baby grow gave me butterflies. I was in love with my little bump and so was everyone else. I loved the way my body took to it.

He or she was making me gain a lot of weight though... That's right: We don't know the gender of the baby yet. No one knows except Dr. Armstrong. Me and David both wanted to keep it a secret and have a gender reveal. He swears it's a girl, but I think it's a boy.