Moving On

Hi guys!

I know what y'all thinking, "Bitch, it's been YEARS" I know, I'm not proud of how long I've been away from this book. To this very day, most of you find me on social media to check on me and see to if I'll ever finish this book. The last time I updated you all on my mental health, I was not doing good. At all. Honestly during the time of me writing this entire book, I was a teenager crowded by delusion and very unstable mentally. I was going through a lot of different events that was changing everything around me. Family, friends, environments, abuse, relationships, dealing with death. I was using this book as an outlet to express some of my feelings and thoughts on what I may have been going through at that time. Every time that I would try to go back and write again for this specific book, I just couldn't. It reminded me to much of the cringy situations I was in & how unstable I was at that time. I didn't know how to overcome or deal with that feeling back then. While I was away, at first I didn't think that me disappearing was a big deal because growing up, I always felt invisible and that I wasn't important no matter what I did. That's still not an excuse for leaving as long as I did though. I apologize, and I hope that you can forgive me and understand.

I'm okay now y'all, seriously. I'm getting the proper help that I need mentally, and I'm a lot more stable than I was back then. With me now moving into new chapters of my life, I feel like I left a chapter of my personal life open when I left this book the way that I did. This book has ran its course, and I'm finally ready to let go and close the door. Now that I'm older, I want to close this book the proper way. I want you to think of Angel, Dave, Stephanie and every other character of this book living a very happy and peaceful life, just like the last written chapter because the book was already coming to an end with it being the 73rd chapter. So I'll leave the ending of this book solely up to you and how you want to remember it.

I want every single one of you to know that I am so very appreciative of your unconditional love and support that you've blessed me with over the years. Thank you for liking/loving me (and my creations) for exactly who I was. You supported me and believed in me, even when I didn't believe in myself. I love every single one of you very much, and if you can relate to anything that I went through, I want you to know that it will get better. It may not be tomorrow, or today, or next week, but it will happen and you have to be there to experience the joy of it when it does. If you sent any prayers to me or checked on me, I want to say thank you so much and I hope that you stay blessed for many moons.

If you ever want to keep up with me, or if you're going through similar things I went through and want some guidance here and there, or if you just need a little light in your day, you can always connect with me through social media, my YouTube channel, or my podcast. Thank you!

-Shaina

Instagram & Twitter: @Shaythless
Tiktok: @TheHoodGoddess222
Youtube: Shaytheless
Podcast: Eye Got Some To Say (Spotify & Apple Podcast)