41

Jd

Jd

I woke up to hearing the doorbell continuously ring. I sat up and quickly laid back down, feeling a headache coming on.

I looked beside me seeing Kelis sitting up against the headboard, tapping on her phone.

I mugged her. "Yo Kelis, you don't hear the doorbell ringing?!"

She scoffed. "Yeah, I hear it." "Why you ain't go answer it then?"

She stopped playing on her phone and turned to me. "It's not for me." I smacked my lips and threw the covers off me.

I got up and headed down stairs.

The doorbell rang again. "I'm coming!" I yelled.

I opened the door and seen Dave standing there smiling. "Nigga what the fuck do you want?" We chuckled.

He stepped inside and I shut the door. "Aye bro, last night was crazy..." He walked to the living room and I followed him.

"Yeah it was... You was drunk too." We sat down on the couch. "Me? No nigga, YOU were drunk!" We busted out laughing. He pulled out a blunt and lit it.

"I know... It's a good thing Kelis came to get me right?" I said as he passed the blunt to me. I put it up to my lips and pulled it.

He furrowed his eyebrows. "Excuse me, who?" He said quickly.

I chuckled. "Yo stop playing. Kelis." I passed the blunt to him.

"Um bro. Kelis didn't come get you..." He puffed the blunt. I scrunched my face up.

"Then how the fuck I got home?" "Stephanie came and got you. When I called Kelis, she said she was busy." He shrugged.

I sat there looking at the floor. Memories from last night came flooding to the front of my mind.

"Aye nigga. I know you ain't high already." He did the Conceited face.

[S/N: If you don't know what he talking about, just look it up 😭]

"Yo.. Take me to the club to get my car..." I said and stood up. "Iight nigga."

***

Once I got back to the house, quickly I ran up the stairs, feeling my ears get hot. I busted through the bedroom finding Kelis naked.

She quickly covered herself up with her arms.

"Nigga what the fuck wrong with you?!" She yelled. "No, what the fuck is wrong with you!" I pointed at her.

"Why the fuck didn't you come get me when Dave called you?!" She scoffed. "I was busy." She turned around and continued to get dressed.

"Do you even know how I got home?!" She waved me off. "No. And I don't really care."