60

"You a real ass woman, and I like it."
- Drake 🧡

"- Drake 🧡

Angel

I got out my car and ran excitedly to my door seeing that David's car was parked outside in my guest parking spot.

Today was the longest and hardest day I've ever had at work due to the fact that it was my first day back and I haven't seen Kai and David all day long. And not only that, but because Dr. Bryant was working my ass like a slave today.

Before I left for maternity leave, I was the one doing everything for him. So while I was gone, the other nurses weren't doing a damn thing.

I was doing everything as far as running errands, paperwork, making sure all the nurses were in on time, making sure they were doing there job (CORRECTLY), fixing all the problems we have at the nurses station, keeping everyone in line and calm...

I mean hell, he might as well promote me to head nurse since Nurse Beverly not doing her job. I do that for her already. I don't even know how she got that job...

But to say the least, everyone was happy to see me back. I just wish I could say the same for their asses.

"Daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy..." I mumbled repeatedly as I unlocked the door to
my apartment. I swung the door open, closed it, and ran into the living room.

"DADDY!" I shouted seeing him on the couch with Kairi on his chest.

"Look Kai! Mommy's home!" He exclaimed to her smiling.

"KAIRI! HI MY LITTLE FAMILY!" I ran over to them and kissed David all over his face.

"Hey mama!" He said through his giggles.

I sat down beside him and put my head in his neck, taking in his masculine scent."Mmmm, I missed you guys so much..."

"We missed you too baby." He kissed my forehead.

"My little butttttt!" I grabbed a wide awake Kairi out of his arms and kissed her fat cheeks.

"I missed you so much today at w-" As soon as I laid her down on my chest, she burst into tears. My heart broke instantly.

"Awwwww, what's wrong Little Butt?" Me and David both cooed to her at the same time frowning. That just made her cries louder.

"You didn't miss mommy Little Butt? Look that's mommy." He spoke over her cries as I bounced her up and down.

"Lemme see her." He reached out for her.