57

Y'all just don't know: I've been done with this fuck ass chapter 🙄 finished it at 9:00 2 nights ago! But wattpad wanted to act dumb so 🤦🏾‍♀️

& my shit still don't work so y'all know I love y'all if I'm willing to keep going back and forth from the app to the safari 🤦🏾‍♀️

But enjoy! ❤️

Angel

"DAVE GET THE DOOR!" I yelled to him from the kitchen. "I'm on it babe!" He yelled back.

Grabbing Kairi's warm bottle from the microwave, I tested it on the back of my hand before popping it in her mouth.

"There you go mama..." I said and smiled looking down at her. I bounced her in my arms all the way to the living room.

"HEYYYY BEST FRIEND!" I chuckled as Stephanie ran up to me. It's always so cute how she's so excited to see and talk to me even if we just saw each other.

I'm so grateful to be able to her my friend, or best friend for that matter.

"HI!" I greeted her excitedly.

She looked at Kai and gasped. "Heyyyy TT baby..." She grabbed her out my arms and sat down on the couch next to Jaceyon.

"Awe, you're falling asleep. I never get to play with you, because every time I get you, you fall asleep! I haven't had you for 10 seconds Kairi..." Steph frowned and took the bottle out her mouth.

"Maybe you just have that motherly touch." I said and sat down on the other couch next to David. He picked up the MacBook off the coffee table.

"Or maybe you just ugly, and the only way she can get away from you is by going to sleep." He said snickering.

"Fuck you bitch." She side eyed him.

"Ooh, lemme see her!" Jd reached out for her, but Steph mugged him and turned her back. "No!"

I shook my head. "Nu uh Jd. Every time you get her while she's falling asleep, she wakes up because she thinks it's playtime."

"Word." Dave said as he typed on the computer.

Jd sucked his teeth and folded his arms. "Man it ain't my fault that I'm the fun one..."

"And you supposed to be helping us with this shit anyway, so you can't play with her." Stephanie drug Kai's rocker over to where she was and laid her down in it.

"Right." Me and Dave said at the same time.

"Damn, so y'all just using me for my brain?" He asked with his hands out. "Pretty much." Everybody said.

"Damn y'all, that's fucked up. I better get some food or some out of this..." He rolled his eyes.

"Oh baby, you get some to eat alright..." Stephanie smirked at him, and they rubbed the tip of their noses together.

Dave put his hands over his mouth and gagged.

"Bitch you just mad cause you ain't tasting anything right now." Jaceyon retorted.

Me and Stephanie looked at each other with wide eyes. "OOP..." We mumbled and looked the other way.

"Oh bitch I got some to taste. I'm just working for it right now... Ain't that right baby?" He turned to me.

I turned the other way and looked at the ceiling.

"Ha! Doing you dirty as hell!" Jaceyon pointed at him.