🥀 7

3 Months Later

3 Months Later...

Angel

Me and Dave still have yet to make it official. The problem isn't on his end, it's more on mine. Not that it's not something I'm looking for, but I did just come out of a terrible, long term relationship and I'm still hurting. I don't want to take any of it out on Dave.

He's even asked me to be his girlfriend, but I turned him down... I'm just not ready. We've talked about it and he understands completely.

He treats me like a queen... Like I'm the only woman in the world.

We've been hanging out every day since Aria. Even after we had a long day at work, and today was one of those days.

I just worked a double shift at the hospital; the patients and staff drove me crazy. Even Mr. Johnson was giving me the run around. I needed to relax.

I was cooking dinner when Dave called and said he was going to come over once he came from the gym because "he missed me", even though we just seen each other yesterday.

I chuckled at the thought of him. He loves to be up under me, but I'm not complaining because I love to be up under him too.

***

I was standing at the stove wearing one of his shirts with nothing but panties under. My hair was pulled up in a ponytail.

I was on Facetime the with Stephanie and she was cracking me the fuck up.

"Forreal girl how long has it been since you had anything done to that cat?"

I scoffed. "Steph I don't know! Maybe a year and seven months...." I whispered.

"Um, excuse me? How long?" She asked taking a sip of her wine.

"A year and seven months! I mean it's not like Amir was making me cum or anything..." Stephanie spat out all of the wine that was in her mouth.

"GIRL WHAT THE FUCK? He wasn't making you cum?" She whispered. "No... Well I don't know. I never felt that feeling you always tell me you get when you have sex."

"Yeah girl you the best woman in the world if you were staying with him and he wasn't making you cum." She said putting down her glass of wine. "So you never came? Like ever ever in life? Even when you're by yourself and you're... yanno..."

I shook my head no.

"Damn, you're basically a virgin to it... Yeah bitch. It's time to let Dave get some of that backed up cum out of you." She said seriously while I died of laughter.

"Bitch I hate you! Oh my god.."

"No bitch forreal. You don't think Dave can make you cum? I bet he can make you cum just by looking at you; he don't even gotta touch you. Bitch you better get you some of that and lock his ass down." She said pointing her finger at me.