36

Happy 4th of July! 😘

Jd

"Wait wait wait. So let me get this straight... She saw y'all?" Dave exclaimed with his eyebrows raised. "Yes bruh! When I looked up, she was looking back at me!"

I was at Dave's house telling him about what happened at and after the club last week between me and Stephanie.

"Stephanie saw you?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. "Yes..."

"You and Kelis... She saw y'all together?" He pointed at me. I ran my hand down my face. "Yes bruh."

"And she DIDN'T flip the fuck out on you or Kelis?! Damn, Angel was right... She is changing..." He stared off into space.

I sucked my teeth. "Nigga be serious! I don't know what the fuck to do..." I put my head in my hands.

"Bro, Ima be so honest with you. Me and you both know that when it all comes down to it, Kelis don't love you. She never did. She's temporary. If something ever happened to you, you know she wouldn't be there. You just holding on to something that's not there. I get it, she was the first girl you really ever loved. But she didn't love you back." He shrugged and I sighed.

"You love her right?" He asked. I looked over at him as he sat on the other side of the couch. "Without a doubt..."

"Then go talk to her.."

"She said she never wants to see me again..." He waved me off.

"Awe hell nigga! Women always say that shit. They just be mad." I shook my head.

"No bro... I think Steph was deadass. She never said that shit before. Ever." I put my head down.

"Nigga just go talk to her. And without the yelling this time. Have a real adult conversation with her. Apologize for walking out the way that you did. Apologize for not understanding her on why she didn't tell you all that shit about her in the beginning. I know you love her. I've never seen you act like this about no girl. And that baby shit? If God wants it to happen then it will... Yes, her telling you would've made everything easier, but she was scared. That nigga who she was with used all that shit against her. Hug her. Hold her. Shit, fuck her if she let you. Go talk to her bruh..." He picked up my keys and handed them to me.

"Thanks man.." I whispered as I stood up.

"You're welcome nigga. You getting old man. You may not look like it, but you are. Hell I am too. Gotta get your shit together B. Gone lock Steph down and marry her. You know you love her crazy ass." He smirked at me.

Thinking about her made me smile. I missed my baby. Her sexy ass...

I chuckled. "Whatever nigga." I said as I walked out the door.

I made it down to the parking lot. I felt the cool night air brush against my skin as I walked into the direction of my car.

I saw a dark skinned man walking into my direction wearing dark clothing. His hood was on his head. He was staring at me hella hard. We walked past each other without saying a word.