🥀 14

Angel

I was in a deep sleep when I felt soft lips kissing lightly kissing my face.

"Angel baby, come on... It's time to get up." Dave's deep voice rang through my ears.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "What time is it?" I asked.

"It's 4:30..." He said as he held onto me and put his face in my neck.

4:30? Damn, how long have I been asleep. "Shit... Well I haven't slept in a few days..."

When I got to his house is the only time I've felt safe to even go to sleep.

"Yeah I figured I'd just let you get some rest." He mumbled.

"Dave, I'm hungry..." He kissed my neck.

"You hungry?" He asked softly, still putting soft kisses on my neck.

"Yeah..." I said quietly. "We finna go get some to eat okay?"

"Mmkay." I said getting up and going to my bags that was on the floor. I got my toothbrush out and walked out the room to the bathroom.

I grabbed the toothpaste and opened it. I began brushing my teeth.

Once I was done I examined myself in the mirror. Everything was still in place.

"Dave bring me my purse!" I yelled. A few seconds later he opened the door with my purse in his hand. I went to grab it but he held it over his head.

His big over grown ass always wanna play with somebody.

I sighed. "David give me my purse please..."

"Get it." He simply said.

"I'm not finna jump and get it. I'm to short." I was not in the mood. He just shrugged his shoulders still holding it over his head.

I put both of my hands on the sides of his face, giving him a deep passionate kiss.

He eased his arms down and sat the purse on the counter. He put both of his hands on my hips and rubbed them up and down.

I pulled away from him. "Thanks." I said. He sucked his teeth and walked out the bathroom. I chuckled and dug into my purse, pulling out my makeup bag.

I opened it and pulled out my MAC Lipglass in 'Oyster Girl' and out a coat on my lips. I closed it and threw it back in my makeup bag.

I put my purse on my shoulder and walked out the bathroom. I walked downstairs to see Dave sitting on the couch. I looked at him now noticing his outfit.

He had on a white shirt, navy blue joggers, and white gucci shoes.