20

Angel

We pulled up to the Dr. Armstrong's Pregnancy Center. We got out and filled out all the papers. While we were waiting for them to call my name, my mind was racing. I lost the first one...

Is Dave going to be happy? Does he want this? Is he ready for this? Am I ready for this?

"Amore!"

Stephanie grabbed my hand and we walked to the back. We entered an examination room.

"Okay urinate in this cup and place it in the metal bin. There's a restroom right over there. Dr. Armstrong will be with you shortly. Okay?" She said as she pointed towards the restroom.

"Okay." I said as I grabbed the cup. I walked into the restroom and pulled my pants down. I squatted down and placed the cup under me.

There wasn't much that came out. "I hope this is enough..." I whispered.

I placed the cup in a metal bin. As I was pulling my pants up, I heard it open on the other side.

I walked out the restroom and sat down on the examination table.

I swung my feet as I waited.

10 minuets later, Dr. Armstrong came in.

"Heyy my 2 favorite nurses in the whole wide world!" She smiled.

"Hey Doc!" Me and Stephanie said back. She used to work at the hospital with us.

"And yo ass think you pregnant huh? Damn Stephanie I thought you would've been before Angel..." We all laughed.

"No ma'am hunny." Stephanie said.

Dr. Armstrong sighed excitedly and smiled at me.

"Well. Congratulations Nurse Angel. Youre going to be mommy."

Bitch what?

I swear in that moment, time stopped. Everything started moving slow. The room started spinning. Sounds were becoming muffled.

"Wait what?"

"Yeah. You're about 4 and a half weeks pregnant."

Stephanie started jumping up and down like she was the one that was pregnant.

"OH MY GOSH REALLY?! ANGEL, IM GOING TO BE A GOD MOMMY!" She said as tears ran down her face. I just sat there.

"Okay, let's look at it shall we?" Dr said chuckling.

She lifted my shirt up and placed the cold jelly on my stomach. She then took the probe and ran it slowly across my belly.

"There's your bundle of joy right there!" She tapped the screen as me and Stephanie squinted our eyes. It was a black dot.

 It was a black dot