🥀 8

Angel

Angel

My went wide seeing Amir standing there. He looked amess. His eyes were red and swollen, and there were bags under them. As if he hadn't slept in days.

"Amir what the fuck are you doing here? Do you know what time it is?" I asked quickly. He sighed.

"Angel I gave it up..." I scrunched my face up in confusion. "Gave what up Amir?" What?"

"Taylor. I gave it all up. I just want you."

I was shocked. I couldn't say anything.

"Angel did you hear me? I said I just want you..." He stepped into the house a little, grabbed my hands, and put them up to his face, kissing them.

"I just want you..." He grabbed my waist and kissed my face. "Please Angel.."

Tears fell down my face as he held me.

"Amir. You have to go." I whispered.

"What? Baby why?" He furrowed his eyebrows together.

"You have to go!" I said a little louder so Dave wouldn't hear me.

"Angel, will you call me?" He asked softly. I looked up at him. "Please?" He softly kissed my face again.

"Y-yes Amir. I'll call you..." I said, barely over a whisper.

"Okay... I love you..." He took both of his hands and put them on the sides of my face. He put a soft peck on my lips.

He turned away and shut the door behind him.

I stared at the door as tears rolled down my face. What am I going to do? I love Amir, but David... I love David being in my life. I love him too... I'm going to have to choose...

I shook the thought off and locked the door.

But when I turned around to go back upstairs, Dave was standing at the end of the stairs looking at me...

Dave

I went to go check on Angel to see if she was okay, but when I saw who it was I stopped. I was standing at the bottom of the stairs shocked. I heard every single word that was said.