61

The Next Morning...

Angel

"David come on! Fuck you dragging yo big ass feet for? You're the one who suggested this shit." I scrunched up my face as we made our way up the stairs to Kali's door.

I was starting to get irritated with Dave, because his Jolly the Green Giant ass been moving slow all morning like we didn't have a mission to complete.

It's not like he has Kairi or anything; Mama Faye came and picked her up early this morning. So he needs to pick up the pace, before I knock his ass out.

"Yo Angel, you already know how I am in the morning yo!" He yelled from behind me.

"Dave, that was an hour and a half ago! Your brain should be out of that state by now!"

"Well it's not! Then my damn body sore from that workout, and you got me going up and down all these damn stairs." The more he walked, the heavier his feet got.

"Shut up with all that fucking complaining! Like a female. Doing more complaining than me!" I scolded to him. He sucked his teeth and stopped walking.

"Angel, you shittin me? I'll go back home yo. Ion like how you talking to me man. Word." I quickly turned my head to look at him.

"Well bitch go then! Shit." I continued to walk up the stairs until I reached the door, knowing that he would follow suit sooner or later.

"Shut the fuck up Angel." He mumbled.

I turned around and put my fist up, jumping at him. He flinched and grabbed my wrists. "Who the fuck you think you talking to?"

"Okay baby! I'm sorry! Just knock on the door!" He pleaded holding them.

"Let my wrists go. Let em go." I demanded as I tried to pull away from him.

"Okay okay! Just don't hit me!" He slowly let them go.

"It's to early in the morning to be out here playing with you." I said, knocking on the door three times. I stepped back and waited.

"You act like you so damn sleepy. I got some to knock yo ass o-" I was cut off by the door swinging open. Kali's mom stood there in a baby blue Nike Pro 2 piece set.

 Kali's mom stood there in a baby blue Nike Pro 2 piece set