17

Dave

Dave

Due to it still being early in the morning, I took Angel to iHop to get some breakfast.

Now we were back at the house and every single trace of Millie was gone. The crew came through here and wiped the whole apartment down.

Angel started walking to her bedroom.

"Where you going?" I asked gently pulling her back.

"Back to my room..." She said in a duh tone.

"Come to my bed..." She stared at me for a minute before following behind me. We got in and I shut the door.

As we sat down on the freshly made bed, she kicked her shoes off. She stood up and went to my drawer. Pulling out one of my shirts, she examined it.

She then started to strip slowly out of her clothes. I just sat there, watching her. I'm in love with Angels body. Every curve, the small stretch marks on her butt and hips, how petite she is, her big soft ass, her thick thighs, her small feet, everything.

She was fully naked. I walked up behind her, and leaned down, wrapping my arms around her waist. She giggled and squirm under my touch. I started to rub her thighs. Kissing the back of her neck, I smacked her ass.

"Daviddd stopp." She whined as she began putting on my shirt. She closed the drawer and walked to the bed. Climbing in, she laid on her side. I climbed in on my side.

Our eyes connected. She opened her mouth to speak.

"I appreciate everything you've done for me. You've taken care of me and helped me in my time of need, but don't think you off the hook..."

I chuckled. "Angel I know I'm not, and I know it's going to take some hard work. I've been trying baby..."

"You call bringing her around trying?" It got quiet.

"Angel, when you left, I felt broken. I felt like a big part of me was gone. I wanted that feeling to go away. And fast. So, I started back seeing Millie... I know it wasn't right, and that wasn't the right way to do it. But that's still no excuse for what I did. I'm sorry Angel, for everything. I blame myself for what happened to you. If I would've came when you called me, then that never would've happened..." I whispered. Tears fell out my eyes.

She scooted closer to me and patted my tears away. "Awe baby... Don't think like that. Everything happens for a reason. Maybe everything that happened to me is my calling... I've been thinking about starting a nonprofit organization for young girls who've been sexually abused and raped..."

"Really? That's great Baby! When are you going to start? What can I do to help?" She smiled.

"Just hold my hand through it all like you've been doing... And promise to give me your amazing massages when I'm stressed." She said as she played with my hands.