69

The next morning: Tuesday...

Angel

"ANGEL! ANGEL! WAKE UP! GET UP!"

My eyes popped open and I jumped up out of my sleep in complete panic mode feeling someone literally shaking my entire body aggressively.

"What? What?" I asked looking around the room, not seeing Kali anywhere in sight.

"David, where's Kali? Is she okay? Where's Kali?!" I screamed at him, on the verge of tears.

"She's downstairs eating cereal. Listen don't worry about that! Angel, you need to call Stephanie and JD and get them over here ASAP! It's an emergency! And I know she not at work because she can't stop shitting." "O-Okay!"

I picked up my phone off the nightstand and dialed her number.

Stephanie

"OH MY GOD, WHY CAN'T I STOP SHITTING?!" I shouted to the top of my lungs as I sat on the toilet.

Ever since I ate that McDonalds Saturday night, I've been going back and forth to the restroom nonstop. It's gotten so bad to the point where I can't even stay on the floor at work for five minutes to accomplish anything.

Dr. Bryant ended up sending me home yesterday morning and told me to come back whenever I got my "bowel movements" under control. That's how I know it's bad.

That nigga doesn't even let me go home when I ask. I can literally beg him, and he'll still say no. I could come into work with a broken leg, and he'd still tell me to get my ass out on that floor.

I'm not sure what's wrong or what McDonalds gave me (because I eat there all the time), but all I know is I just want to stop defecating.

"Stephanieeeee!" I stomped my feet against the tile floor, instantly becoming irritated hearing Jaceyon yell my name from the bedroom.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHUTTTTT?! WHAT I TOLD YOU ABOUT BOTHERING ME WHILE IM SHITTING?!"

Picking up the can of Lysol, I sprayed it all throughout the air. The bathroom door then cracked opened, and he stuck his big ass head through it.