54

Angel

"They not telling you anything?" Dave asked Jd as he held onto Kiari. "No, they won't tell me shit... This some bullshit yo!" He yelled in frustration.

We were at the jail, trying to get Stephanie out. The policemen were giving both David and Jaceyon a hard time. I think they recognized them from the things they used to do in the streets.

"Angel, you go try!" Dave exclaimed to me and drew my head back. "What? Why me?!"

"That's yo friend!" He pointed at me. "Oh so she not your friend too?" He sucked his teeth. "Man yes! But I already tried! You the only person in here who hasn't tried!"

"Uggghhhhh! What makes you think they gonna tell me anything. You know I don't fuck with police like that..." I said shaking my head.

"Just do what you always do when you want some from me..." Jaceyon's eyes grew big as he looked at the both of us.

"And what's that David?" I folded my arms and rolled my neck with an attitude. "Just seduce him." He shrugged his shoulders. "Give him the eyes like you do me. You know what you do... Like this..." He tilted his head down and looked at me with his eyes.

"Nigga, you look like somebody fucking granny that need to push they glasses up." Jd said.

"Nigga shut the fuck up! We tryna help you! Or Steph rather... Angel, just go do it! I'll buy you some Chick Fil A or some." He waved me off.

"You have to buy me some new red bottoms too." I said as I rolled my eyes. "Alright."

"And a new Louis Vuitton bag." "Alright babe!"

"And I want that Gucci belt I've been saving up for." "ALRIGHT BABE! Alright! Just go!" He slightly shoved me towards the window.

I sashayed over to the glass to see a average sized, white male in a police uniform filling out some paperwork. "Um, excuse me Officer... Howard?" I asked sweetly as I read his name tag.

"If you're here about the woman who came in earlier today, then I can't help you. Sorry." He said not even looking at me.

"Actually, I'm here for you..." I said seductively. He scrunched his face up, "Here for me for what-" Once he looked up, his eyes grew wide and his whole demeanor changed.

I got him...

"H-Here for f-for me?" He pointed at himself. "Of course..." I leaned up against the counter, making sure that my cleavage was showing.

"Here f-f-for me f-for w-what?" His stuttered as he stared at my big breast. Little did he know that they were leaking and full of milk.

"Well my name is Tasha, and I was over there with my friends and I looked over and saw you. I think you're kinda cute..." I said in a seductive tone and smirked at him.

He looked shocked. "R-really?" I nodded my head. "Uh huh..." He squirmed and blushed like a school girl as I ran the side of my finger up and down his face.

"T-Tasha, I think that y-you're very b-beautiful a-a-and I really l-like y-you." He stuttered as I caressed his smooth face.

I tilted my head to the side and chuckled. "Oh really?" He nodded his head fast. "Uh huh!"

"Well, if you like me so much..." He squealed as I stood on my tippy toes and began to rub his chest. "Show me how much you like me and tell me what Stephanie Latamore is charged with?"

"A woman called a-and reported that t-three women were f-fighting in a a-alleyway o-on 1367 Street. When w-we a-arrived, Latamore was pistol whipping Kelis Rogers while t-the other woman Mya Millan was laying on the ground unconscious. B-but but Latamore claims that it was self defense! She said that she she was coming out t-the store when they came from b-behind her and pulled her i-into the alleyway. W-we have yet to receive the footage from the camera on the side of the building. She she w-was charged w-with assault with a deadly weapon a-and battery."