64 Part 1

I hope y'all enjoy this chapter, because I hit my pinky nail TWO times while I was writing this and that shit HURT 🙄😭 It was bleeding and stuff. I almost gave up so many times. I had to cut it short 😩

Saturday: London's Birthday

Angel

"LITTLE BUTT, LET ME JUST HOLD YOU!" I said over Kairi's loud cries as I picked her up out of her father's arms.

Me, David, and Kai have been laying down in the bed all day watching television, and she's been up under him the ENTIRE time. She won't even let mommy just pick her up for a second without screaming her little head off.

"Oop Kairi... There aren't even any tears coming out of your eyes!" I side eyed her straining her face.

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT! Fine! I don't care." I sat her back in David's arms and her screams instantly stopped. I quickly got irritated seeing a huge smile appear on her face.

 I quickly got irritated seeing a huge smile appear on her face

"UGHHH!" I threw the covers off of me and got up. Dave furrowed his eyebrows at me. "Baby, where you going?"

"To piss!" I replied and slammed the door to the master bathroom.

"Damn Daddy's girl..." I mumbled pulling down my turquoise Nike tights, sitting on the toilet. I closed my eyes and relaxed my body, letting go of all of my bodily fluids.

"Daviddddd! Did you fix everybody's bag while I was sleeping?!" I yelled at him from the bathroom.

"Yeah!" He replied back.

"Kali's too?!" I leaned down and ran my pointer finger over the smooth barbie pink gel polish that was painted on my big toenail.

Dave was supposed to fix all of our bags and fill them with towels, extra dry clothes, snacks, pre-pumped bottles, everything that we would need while we were at Water World.

I had a very strong feeling that Miracle was going to send Kali with us unprepared. So after me and Dave got done making love all day yesterday, we went out and brought her clothes, shoes, socks, toothbrushes, bathing suits, teddy bears, underwear, pajamas, anything that she would need if she was over here with us.

They're the cutest little items too. I really hope she likes them...

"Yes baby, damn! Why you keep asking me that?" I heard him getting smart from the other room.

I took some tissue and wiped from front to back.

"Nigga I'm just tryna make sure all that shit that you smoke not getting to your head." Pulling my tights up, I flushed the toilet.

"ANGEL!" I heard him call for me. "WHAT?!" I answered with an attitude as I lathered the soap in my hands.

"It's almost time to start getting ready! You going to walk over there and get Kali soon?" I turned the water off.