71

Yoooo, somebody said in the comments that I have to be from New Orleans because, "I know the game to well."

I'm from Alabama you guys 💀

That just let's y'all know how much RESEARCH I do for this book! Some people don't even appreciate it ✍🏾

Anyways, enjoy! ❤️

Stephanie

I closed my eyes feeling Kali run her small hands softly through my thick, full head of head of hair as she laid down beside me.

She claimed she was, "Keeping me company" while Zoie, Kendall, Angel, Dave, and Jayceon had their time with the baby.

"T Steph, you're so beautiful." She said, gently pushing all of my hair out of my eyes.

"Awww, thank you Chunky Booty! You're beautiful too." She snuggled up with me even more.

"TT, where's your phone? I wanna watch Paw Patrol." My eyes popped open and I quickly looked at her.

"Ohhhhhh so that's why you're here, huh?" We both began to giggle uncontrollably.

"You know everybody else is using their phones to take pictures of the baby, so you came over here to me because I'm not using mine. Okay, I got you Kali." I pointed my index finger at her, nodding my head.

"Nooooooo, no I'm keeping you company! Butttt I meannnn... You're not using it, sooo..." We started to laugh even harder than before.

"You been around me wayyy to long, Chunky! It's in my purse." I said.

She got up and crawled all the way to the edge of the bed. Coming back up, she brought the purse back with her and handed it to me.

Digging into it, I pulled out the cold phone that I hadn't used since Jaceyon and I left home yesterday.

"Hold on boo, let me check it first." I told Kali.

Checking my phone, there were millions of messages and DMs on phone from fans, friends, and famous people from all over the world showing and giving me their love. There were no negative comments in sight.

But out of all of those posts, messages, and notifications from people showing me love, there wasn't one from anybody in my family back home in Louisiana.

No missed calls, no texts, no posts, nothing...

I mean, it's not like they don't know. There's no way they can't know.

My baby's face, the story of how he came, and how I thought I couldn't even get pregnant had been all over social media since I had him yesterday. Hell, even the Shaderoom posted it telling Jd and I congratulations.

Sighing, I closed out of everything and handed the phone to Kali. "Here you go baby."

"Thanks!" She said taking it.

"Heyyyy TT Fat Fat! Hi baby..." Angel cooed to my beautiful, healthy baby boy while she held Kairi.

"Yeahhhh, heyyyy chunky mannnn! Ooh y'all look! He's smiling..." Zoie said excitedly to them as they leaned over Nasir's bassinet, gazing at him.