35

Two in one day because I just love y'all aggravating asses so much 😌❤️

Three weeks later...

Angel

It's been three weeks since I've last seen Caroline and honestly I'm just taking everything one day at a time.

She's called, but I don't answer the phone. After a week of her calling and me not returning them, I guess she got the clue that I didn't want to talk to her or I'll call when I'm ready. I still don't know if I want her to be in my life or not.

All I know is, I'm getting bigger and I don't need to stress about anything.

I'm now 7 months pregnant and in my third trimester. I'm falling in love with being able to see and feel my baby move all around in my stomach.

I also just took my maternity leave, so I've been at home and bored lately. All I do is lay around, eat, work on my clothing line, and help Steph and Zoie plan for the baby shower.

I miss going to work everyday and being able to make the patients smile, even while they're hurting.

My friends have been a great help though. They make sure I never feel lonely while I'm at home on leave. They all make sure they come by and visit me.

Dave comes by every morning before he goes to work, on his lunch break, and on his way home from work. He brings me breakfast, lunch, and dinner everyday.

He even cooks for me whenever he has time. He's been so busy with the gym lately. It's a big hit.

After we kissed, you'd think that things would be awkward, but they haven't been. It happened and we just never talked about it again...

We really didn't have time because we were to tied up with the situations that I just got done going through.

Stephanie and Zoie come over every night after their shift is over telling me about work and keeping me updated.

Right now, their loud asses were laying in my bed eating. They brought pizza and snacks over. They even drug Kendall here with them.

"Y'all this pizza is good as FUCK!..." Kendall said with his mouth full. "Bitch I can tell by how you smacking!" Steph mugged him.

"Oop! AHHHH!" Zoie yelled out. "Nu uh Zoe, I know you ain't laughing! You chew like a damn goat." Kendall said. We laughed.

Zoe straightened up quick. "UH WAIT HOLD UP BITCH WHAT WE NOT GONE DO-" He walked over to him and playfully mushed his head. Kendall almost dropped his piece of pizza.

"Bitch you lucky Ian drop my pizza! It would've been me and you!" He pointed at him.

"Whatever! Ooh y'all, let's play 21 questions!" Zoe exclaimed. I rubbed my belly and sat up. "Alright!" We all said.

"Alright! Ummmm, Steph! Are you a spitter or a swallower?" He turned to Steph.

"A swallower..." Kendall mumbled and we all busted out laughing. "A swallower..." She said low. "See I knew it!" Kendall exclaimed.

"Wait so you just swallow every nigga nut who's dick you suck?!" Zoe scrunched up his face.

"NO NO! I didn't suck every nigga dick I fucked with though. You had to be special for me to put my mouth on you, let alone swallow your nut. And I only met two special people. And one I rarely ever saw so." She said.

"That's how I am too..." I spoke up.

"Angel girl LIES! You probably never sucked a dick in your life! You look like a licker." Kendall said. They laughed. "Just over there licking it like it's a Tootsie Pop!" Zoe said dying.