40

How do you block people on Wattpad? Or like is that even possible? 💀 I'm to nice. And it's hard to not be mean and not let people walk all over you either. This ain't no damn ice skating rink 🙄

Anyway! I really do appreciate all of you who DO respect me and my wishes and who aren't shady towards me... I love y'all forreal. Like y'all really my friends and family and not just on the internet; in real life lol. Thank you for always motivating me. I just wanted to let y'all know that before I start... ❤️

Angel

Angel

I scrolled through Instagram as I ate my latest craving: chips and vanilla ice cream.

I don't know what it is about it, but it's just so good...

My phone buzzed and a notification came across it.

Steph Curry 🤪❤️: Aye bitch. I'm outside.

I giggled at her and put the ice cream back in the freezer and the chips back in the pantry. I picked up my purse off the couch and locked up the house.

This morning Steph texted me and said she was taking me out today after work.

I walked outside to her BMW.

"Heyyy best friend!" We both yelled at each other. "Omgggg I'm so in love with your belly!" Steph said as she rubbed my huge stomach.

"I know, I can't believe I'm almost 8 months already..." I said as I closed the door and put my seatbelt on.

"Me either! It's like time flew by." She smiled at me. I looked at her and squinted my eyes.

"Steph, you look... Different." I tilted my head. She scrunched her face up. "What do you mean?" She chuckled.

I touched her face and examined it. "No not like in a bad way because you look good, but like... You just look different. I can't put my finger on it."

"Thank you?" She said as we both laughed. She pulled out of the complex.

"Okay, I set up a 4:30 PM appointment for us with Latoya and Hillery to get our nails and toes done." I smiled.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so glad! It's time for me to get mine done again." I looked at my nails.

"Me too. I think Ima get something different this time." She said as she drove.

***

We sat in the pedicure chair as two of Latoya's employee did our toes.