Part 3

A/N- Omg!! I'm dying!! Look at the picture above!! Lol!! Anyway... On with the book!!

Part 3

*Andy’s POV*

A whole week has passed by since I turned eighteen, and I haven't felt the burning in me around anyone at all. I am starting to think that I am just going to have to be alone forever. Why was I so stupid to think that something good might actually happen in my life? Especially something as good as Rye Beaumont.

Nothing ever goes right for me, and you think I'd be used to it by now, but sometimes I'm just sick of the world always fighting against me. I had my bag over my shoulder and was just about to walk out the front door when my mum stopped me.

She had a hand on each shoulder as her soft comforting voice spoke. “I know you will find your soulmate sooner or later. It will come before you. You just have to be patient,” she said as she moved her hands up and down my shoulders.

“Are you sure, mum? You and Dad met the very day that you turned eighteen. It kind of makes me lose hope,” I looked at the ground as the sadness overtook me.

“But you have to remember, honey,” she said as she moved my chin so that I was looking in her eyes, “your dad waited two whole years to find me. So maybe your soulmate is just a lot younger than you.” She kissed my forehead before hugging me goodbye.

I walked to school with more confidence now. I couldn't wait to meet my soulmate even if I knew that it wouldn't be Rye. I walked quickly so I wouldn't be late, and I actually showed up at the school ten minutes early.

I walked over to my locker which was being held shut by two people making out. “Hey, Marcel. Do you mind,” I asked as I tried to open my locker with them still making out. Marcel has always been quite the player. Since he was fifteen, he has been hopping in bed with girls. He said that he wants to have fun while he still can.

“Excuse me,” I said a little louder. He still didn't move. “Marcel,” I yelled right in his ear. He jumped backwards from the girl he was making out with and gave me a dirty look.

“What the hell, Alex,” he said as he covered his ear in pain.

“It's actually Andy,” I said, correcting him. “You're in the way of my locker.” He looked at me with an annoyed face before moving out of the way.

“See you at my house after school, Chasity,” he said to the girl as he kissed her goodbye. He then opened his locker which was right next to mine.

“What's going on,” I asked, gaining a confused look from him. “You never make out with girls on school property.”

He mouthed the word ‘oh’. “Yeah, I turn eighteen tomorrow,” he said as he got his books out of his locker. “I'm totally dreading it. I am going to lose all of my freedom to sleep with who I please.” He seemed really upset about it.

“Well there's no stopping it now,” I replied, getting a sad nod from Marcel. Without another word, we left in different directions. I went of to World history which happened to be my favorite class of the day. Only because Ryan Beaumont was in that class with me.

“Okay class,” Professor Denton said right as I was walking in, “Andy, you are late.” He turned to me with his everyday disappointed look. “You will receive a warning this time, but next time there will be consequences. There is an open seat beside Ryan Beaumont in the back.”

I nearly cried tears of joy when I saw that I was going to sit next to Rye. Some people could say that my crush is getting a little out of hand. But he was so damn hot, and he has the best abs in the world. That's why I am the manager for sports, just to see Rye take his shirt off.

I walked to the back and took a seat next to Rye. I looked forward to avoid eye contact with him or I would probably drool. I could see in the corner of my eye that he kept looking in my direction. I hope he didn't know that I had a massive crush on him.

“Okay I am going to be putting everyone in groups of five to do a project on any battle that is on this sheet. You can choose one. Choose quickly so no other group can get the battle that you want first. I will hand out guidelines and instructions after I tell you the groups.”

I got excited when he said this because I absolutely loved group projects. I found them so fun how everyone would meet up at someone's house, and we would end up just talking most of the time.

After the professor went through most of the groups, he finally got to my name, “Andy, Peter, Gwen R., Ryan B., and Jasmine isn't here today, but she will also be in your group.” My heart skipped a beat when he said Rye's name. This has never happened before. I am going to die!

The professor simply went over all of the instructions and what battle each group had for the rest of the class. “You will have to get together after school to work on your projects because we don't have enough time in class to do it. See you Monday morning,” he said right before the bell went off, signifying that first period was over.

I met with the three people in my group in the hallway. “So where do you want to meet,” I asked as we headed towards our lockers.

“How about your house,” Rge suggested, “your brothers have already moved out, right?” I nodded with a smile. I smiled because Rye actually knew stuff about me. Did he want to get to know me? Did he...like me?

“Sounds good,” Peter said, “but I can't meet tonight. I can tomorrow night.”

“Yeah neither can I,” Gwen said before turning to smirk at Peter. Rye and I exchanged confused looks before watching the two leave.

They both turned a corner to go to where their lockers were. “Should we just do it tomorrow since it'll just be us two,” I asked Rye while stopping at my locker.

“No,” he answered quickly, “ I mean *clears throat* no, we should probably meet tonight to get started on it.”

I nodded and smiled as excitement ran all through my body. “Okay, I'll text you my address,” I said as I turned to get a book out of my locker.

“Um forgetting something,” he asked with a smirk.

I looked at him questionably before it finally hit me. “Oh yeah,” I said as I got my phone out, “here put your number in.” He grabbed my phone and typed his number in before giving it back to me.

“Can't wait,” he said with a cute smile as he turned to walk off. His walk had a bounce in it today. I wonder why?

A/N- Hey…I hope you liked this chapter!! Thanks for all the votes and comments!! Please keep voting and commenting!! Thanks!!xx