Part 5

*Andy’s POV*

“What do you want,” I said in a voice ruder than intended.

“This is where you live,” Clytte asked with an unimpressed tone, completely ignoring my question, “this is absolutely disgusting.” She made a disgusted facial expression and looked at me like I was trash which I suppose I am. Why would she make it so obvious if it wasn’t true?

“Are you going to invite me in,” she said in a very bratty voice.

“Why would you want to come in a house that is as repulsive as this,” I said in a mocking tone.

“Just let me in,” she said as she pushed passed me to get in my house.

“So what do you want,” I asked again rudely. She was about to answer when there was a knock at the door that interrupted her. I walked over to the door and opened it to see Rye standing there with a smile.

“Oh Rye hey,” I said with a bit too much excitement. He smiled at me which made me want to faint. He is such a gorgeous human being. Don’t react. Don’t react. Don’t react. Just smile and do not let your feelings show.

“Hey, Andy,” he said as he looked passed me into my house, “may I come in?” I nodded with a large smile and moved to the side so he could walk in. His smile faded when he saw Clytte sitting at the counter.

He walked super close to me and spoke very lightly, “what is that bitch doing here?”

“What,” I asked, “do you have a past with her?”

“Just about every guy does, Andy.”

“Well she surprised me with showing up. She is my um,” I debated continuing or not. I didn’t want Rye knowing that I was taken for sure. “She’s my soulmate,” I finally said as I looked at the ground in embarrassment and sadness.

“Oh I can leave if tonight isn’t a good night to start working on the project,” Rye offered while pointing to the door. He all of the sudden looked really depressed, not anything like when he first walked in.

“Wait, you guys are working on your project tonight? The history one,” she asked. I nodded in return for her butting in on our conversation, “where’s the rest of your group?”

“They were busy,” I said with a fake smile as I directed my attention back to Rye.

“The project isn’t due till next week some time,” she said causing me to roll my eyes as I averted them to her, “it’s kind of weird that you are meeting tonight when it is just the two of you when there is absolutely no need for it.”

I started feeling very uncomfortable hoping that she would be leaving soon. “She’s got a point,” Rye said as he made his way to the door, “I’m gonna go.” I looked at him practically begging with my eyes for him to stay. And I could feel my cheeks burning red as I realised that I made a fool out of myself thinking Rye would want me.

“I’ll see you at school Monday,” Rye said as he shut the door. And just like that my night was ruined. Way to go bitch.

“So what the hell do you want anyway,” I asked hoping that she would be leaving soon.

“I am here to talk with your parents,” she said as she sat on the counter.

“My dad is on a business trip and my mum is working a night shift at the hospital so that isn’t going to happen. So bye,” I said as I opened the door for her to leave.

“Well I need to talk to your mum as soon as possible so I am not leaving until I talk to her,” she said while crossing her arms over her chest.

“It’s probably not that important, you can talk to her later, now leave,” I said with a bit more force in my voice.

“No it’s really important,” she said while looking down at her phone.

“What could be this important,” I asked with anger flowing through my body.

“Well I’m pretty sure that a marriage is-” she cut herself off and looked up at me.

“A what,” I asked, hoping that I didn’t hear her right.

“My mum sent me over here to talk about the marriage arrangement that is to happen next year,” she said as she averted her eyes back to her phone. A part of me died with that single sentence.

***

“Hey,” I said over the phone as I hid away in my room.(If this isn’t me all the time lol).

“Hey, what’s up,” I heard Rye’s perfect voice chime over the phone.

“Do you mind coming over to hang out,” I asked nervously, immediately regretting it afterwards. What if he laughed at me? What if he didn’t even like me? What if he was planning on coming over strictly for the project and nothing else?

“Now,” he asked as if he might actually be coming over, “is that bi- your soulmate- still there?” I let out a quiet laugh as he tried to make my life seem better than it actually was.

“Yeah but she’s in the TV room watching TV obviously,” I said in an accidentally annoyed tone.

“Wow, she actually agreed to do something as peasant like as watching TV,” he said in a dramatic voice.

“Yeah,” I said in between laughs, “she wouldn’t even sit on my couch because it’s cloth and she didn’t want to get fleas.”

“Ah, the classic bi-” he cut himself off again, “the classic Clytte.”

“You can call her whatever you want because whatever you call her is probably true,” I said with a laugh, “so can you come over?”

“How would your dictator feel about that,” he joked again. This boy will be the death of me.

“It doesn’t matter, you can just sneak in through my window,” I said in a mockingly seductive voice. Should I tell him about the marriage? No, then he will think that I am off limits. And I definitely do not want him thinking that even though nothing will ever happen between us.

“Oh,” he said in an excited voice, “I can sneak in like a secret boyfriend.” I tried to swallow all of my emotions and hide my feelings with a really awkward and loud laugh. I cringed right after my laugh left my mouth, and Rye and I both went silent.

After a minute, literally a whole minute of awkward silence, Rye spoke, “ok well I will see you in fifteen minutes.” He hung up the phone and I went to my bathroom to get ready. I rebrushed my teeth, rebrushed my hair, and rewashed my face, hoping to impress Rye.

I walked back into my room and sat silently on my bed impatiently waiting for the arrival of my true soulmate.

A/N- Hey… so I hope you liked this chapter!! This book may accidentally be a mixture of an adorable ship and a horrible book that makes you want to rip your hair out later on!! Anyway please vote and comment!! Thanks!!xx