Part 38

*Andy's POV*

I'm unsure of what the Hell happened with Ryan back there in the pool, but it seems like he isn't going to say anything about it so I suppose I shouldn't say anything either. What the Hell was he even thinking? Why did he do that? Does he like me? That doesn't matter. He's male. I'm male. We both have our soulmates picked out. Everything about being together is illegal.

Ryan was lying down on Harvey's bed as Harvey leaned over him with the hydrogen peroxide, cleaning the fresh cuts that were all across his torso. I stood leaning against the wall by the bed, staring down at them. The towel I had been using was now wrapped around my neck, and my damp hair would occasionally have a drop of water drip down my neck to land on the towel. There were goosebumps all over my body, and they'd probably be there for quite a while.

“Before Ryan gets started on what happened to us, I'm going to call my mum because I assume she's worried out of her ass by now.” I let out a quiet laugh at the end of my statement whilst leaning off of the wall. Harvey's eyes moved to me for a short amount of time, only to nod, before his attention went back to Ryan's torso.

“Okay, but the story of what happened comes right after because I can't even begin to think of what might've made someone be crazy enough to do this amount of damage.” He was obviously hinting to the bloody red skin all up and down Ryan's body, and the gnarly bruise that had formed on his arm. I'm not sure what the bruise is from, but I assume he'll explain that.

I walked over to the chair where Ryan and I had placed our bags, and I began searching through it. My phone had been in the pocket of my jeans so it should be somewhere in my backpack, probably near the bottom. After looking for at least three minutes, I turned to Ryan. “Oi, can I use your phone to call mine?” He leaned his head up slightly so he could nod before laying it back down with closed eyes.

I opened the small pocket of his bag, remembering that he always puts it there. I pulled the phone out and then turned his way. He already knew what my question was so without opening his eyes or leaning up, he simply spoke. “The pin is ‘0901’.” He winced as he spoke, obviously feeling discomfort from Harvey's dabbing on his cuts. I nodded my head slowly while typing the password into the phone.

The phone opened, and I immediately went to the call logs and saw my number under favourites, and I felt my cheeks starting to burn up. Calm down, Andy, geez, this doesn't mean anything. Pull yourself together. After clicking the number, I waited to hear my phone ringing, but the noise never came. “Shit,” I whispered to myself, realizing what might've happened. Where it might be.

“You find it?” I turned around with a nervous smile, looking at Ryan and Harvey. Harvey was still staring down at Ryan, looking very focused. Ryan's eyes were still closed, but I could tell he was awaiting the answer.

“Um, Ryan-”

A voice yelling from downstairs interrupted me, and Harvey immediately jumped up from the bed. He cursed under his breath while walking towards me. Once the rags and hydrogen peroxide were in my hands, Harvey quickly went passed me towards the door. “My parents are home, so I need to go talk to them for a bit, or they'll force themselves in my room and see you guys. Andy, finish cleaning Rye's cuts, and put the bandages on him afterwards.”

I nodded at his words, and he flashed me a quick smile before continuing on to get to the door. Once the door was shut again, I quickly walked over to the bed where Ryan was lying down. I sat on the bed beside him and leaned over his toned body with the rag in my hand. I put the liquid on the rag and brought it down on Ryan's cuts gently. He winced at the pain, but slowly the tension in his body eased up.

I gently dabbed the damp cloth along his skin. The skin wasn't the olive color it normally was, but it was all irritated. Even the skin that wasn't right beside the cuts was all red and obviously hurting him. His arms were also cut up from scratching the skin against the wall.