Part 17

*Andy’s POV*

“I wasn’t- I uh I just- I,” I gulped staring at the taller boy with his dark brown hair hanging over his eyes slightly. He stormed in the room angrily and ripped the notebook from my hands.

“What makes you think you have the right to go through Rye’s things,” he yelled in anger, almost as if he had something to hide.

“I uh- I just,” I once again was unable to form a sentence. He turned away from me, opening the bag, and revealing his multiple tattoos on his arms. Once the notebook was back in the bag, and the bag was in the locker, Mikey slammed it shut, turning back around while doing so.

“You need to get out,” he said in an even deeper voice than before.

I nodded my head quickly and ran to get my backpack. I grabbed it and slung it over my shoulder before running outside of the building. I speed walked over to where coach was standing with the group of boys. They finished their meeting, and practice was officially over which meant it was time for me to go home.

I walked all the way home, even quicker than I normally did. Normally I would be dreading going home because I hate hearing my parents fighting, but today, it seems that it might be my only safe place. I stopped in my tracks when the neighborhood came into view, and I started coming to my senses.

I didn’t go home last night. I didn’t text my parents to tell them where I was staying the night. My phone is broken, so I haven’t gotten any phone calls or texts that my mum probably sent a million of. My parents are going to kill me. I am dead meat if I go home, but I guess I have to face them at one point.

With a sigh, I continued walking in the direction of my house even though I knew that there was no good way that this could turn out. I finally reached my porch, and there was surprisingly no yelling coming from inside. I turned around to look at the cars in the driveway to see if my dad was home, but then I saw Clytte’s car. That’s obviously why no one is fighting.

I opened the front door, and was immediately met with a slap across the face. “How dare you leave and not tell your parents where you are going. And then ignoring all of my calls and texts. I am so disappointed in you, Andy,” my mum yelled in my face as I stared at the ground in shame while the stinging went throughout my cheek.

“You’re lucky that Clytte came over when she did. I was just about to call the police to tell them that you were missing. What do you have to say about this,” she asked as she put her hands on her hips. I looked up to see Clytte standing in the kitchen awkwardly.

“I’m sorry Mum. I won’t do it again,” I said in a gloomy voice, avoiding eye contact with her.

She nodded her head while turning around. “Wash your hands. You’re going to help me prepare dinner.”

*Mikey’s POV* (I know exciting right?)

I pulled Rye to the back of the locker room where there weren't many people ever. “What is it now,” Rye said in an annoyed voice while wincing with every word. I wanted to ask him what had happened to his face when I saw him this morning, but he seemed like he was in a pretty bad mood then.

“I just stopped Andy Fowler from going through your bag,” I whispered while looking around at the other people in the room, making sure they weren't listening.

Rye’s facial expression changed to worried no matter how hard he was trying to hide it. “So,” he asked as if he didn't care about this.

“So did you ever happen to write anything about our past experiences together in your red notebook,” I asked in a worried voice.

He thought about it for a few seconds before slowly shaking his head ‘no’. “No I don't think so,” he said while looking at me with a confused expression. “Why do you ask?”

“Because when he was reading it, he looked like he just found out something major,” I replied, and he looked even more nervous than before.

He gulped before slowly starting to back away from me. “I actually have to go now, so bye,” he said as he awkwardly raised his hand up to wave at me before leaving. I scoffed while leaning against the wall, praying that Andy didn’t find out something about what’s going on between Rye and me.

I’m not illegally gay or anything. I just need pleasure in my life. None of the girls at our school would be risky enough to sleep with me since I am already 18 and technically have a soulmate, so Rye was my only choice.

I grabbed my bag and slung it over my shoulder before making my way towards the door. I got strange looks from all of the football players since I wasn’t on the team, yet I was in their locker room. Once I was in the hallway of the school, I made my way towards the North exit where my car was parked.

“Hey Mikey, I was looking for you,” a familiar voice rang from behind me. I turned around until I was facing him.

He had a long sleeve white shirt on, slightly baggy jeans with holes in them, and his hair was in the perfect quiff it was always in, every hair perfectly in place. He gave me a warm smile as he came to meet me, showing off his perfect teeth and dimples.

“Hey Harv,” I replied while shifting the uncomfortable weight of my backpack on my shoulders.

“You’re still coming over today for the Biology assignment, right,” he asked as he started walking down the hall in the direction I had been going. I started walking with him as well as the memory of that conversation came in my mind.

“Yeah I am,” I said with a chuckle. “I just forgot about that, let me text my mum,” I said with a sheep smile as I got my phone out to text her.

Once the text was sent, I tilted my head back up so my eyes would meet with Harvey’s again as he stared at me excitedly. He always seemed like he was in a good mood, like he’s never had a bad day.

“Am I driving you or…” I asked not knowing why he was standing there waiting on something to happen.

“Oh yeah,” he replied with a small chuckle while tilting his head to the ground. It made my stomach do flips seeing him act so embarrassed and cute. Wait, cute? Why the hell did I just think that? I know I’m not gay, that’s illegal.

I nodded my head in understanding, not wanting to say anything in fear of what come out of my mouth. This was going to be a long night.

A/N- Hey...I finally did one in Mikey’s POV...what?!?! I know look at me branching out, aren’t ya proud?? Lol anyway I hope you liked this chapter!!

Btw for anyone confused, Clytte is pronounced Cry tea but with an "l" instead of an "r" lol!! I just know that someone was confused so I wanted to clear that up!! Anyway please vote and comment!! Thanks!!xx