Part 10

*Andy’s POV*

Panic-stricken, I ran to my cell phone and was about to call 999 when I thought about how bad Rye didn’t want to go to the hospital. I groaned as I turned my phone back off and looked at him. He trusted me to keep him here, so I can’t call anyone. If I break his trust, he will never love me.

I quickly grabbed the first-aid, and I turned Rye over so he was on his stomach. While he was in that position, I began cleaning out the cut on the back of his head. With multiple gags and nearly blacking out because of the blood, I finished cleaning the cut and wrapped a bandage around his head.

I ran through my house to my kitchen hurriedly to get a cold damp rag. As I started getting cold water on it, a voice from behind slightly scared me. “What are you doing, Andy,” she asked.

I quickly whipped around in fear, throwing water all over the kitchen floor. She had a disappointed and confused look on her face as she watched me look at the rag that was dripping water all over the floor. “Getting a wet rag,” I said with a sheep smile as I started ringing it out in the sink.

“For what, Andy,” she said in an annoyed voice before yawning quite dramatically.

“I um…” I was racking my brain, trying to think of an excuse. Any excuse really as long as it’s better than the stupid waffle one. “I wet the bed,” I said with an embarrassed smile. Smooth, Andy. That was so much better than the waffle one, you idiot.

“You wet the bed,” she asked, trying to clarify what I said. I nodded my head in return as I shifted my weight from foot to foot. “You haven’t accidentally wet the bed since you were 13,” she said as she crossed her arms over her chest.

“Well things happen sometimes, Mum,” I said with an awkward chuckle at the end. “And can we never mention the fact that I wet the bed at age 13 to anyone?”

She still had the look on her face like she didn’t believe me before she gave up on the conversation with a sigh. “Whatever, just clean up everything when you are done,” she said while turning to leave. Clean up everything? I didn’t make a mess.

I finished getting the excess water out of the rag, and then started to run back to my room. Before I could exit the kitchen, I slipped and fell right on my back. That was probably the mess she was referring to. I groaned in pain before attempting to stand back up.

The worst thing about having marble tile for a kitchen floor was how dang slippery it was. I finally gained my footing while holding on to the counter for dear life when there was a knock at the door. My mum’s voice rang through the house as she yelled for me to get it.

I groaned once more while carefully stepping away from the counter to make my way to the door. I reached the safety of the wood floor, that luckily wasn’t wet, and I took a step towards the door. My shoes happened to still be wet, so I once again fell, this time falling forward.

I hit the floor with another groan as whoever was at the door knocked again. My mum yelled from the other room again, this time with more anger. I rolled my eyes while leaning up to yell back. “I’m getting it. Don’t worry Mum,” I yelled in my natural annoyed sounding voice.

I wiped my shoes off with my hands before standing up to make my way towards the door. I opened it with the same annoyed expression that I had most days to see a face that made me get in an even worse mood. “Hello, Andrew,” Clytte said with that stupid sassy attitude of hers.

“What the hell do you want? I’m kind of busy,” I said in the most rude tone I could make in the moment which happened to sound very rude because my day hasn’t been the best.

“My stupid parents said I have to come over here and bond with you every so often, so here I am,” she said in a sarcastically excited voice.

“Okay, well how about, you sit on my porch and I will sit in my room. It will be a great bonding experience,” I said as I began closing the door.

“And how’s that,” she said with her same annoyed and sassy tone.

“We will learn how to communicate telepathically, duh,” I said with a smirk. “Now goodbye.” I went  to shut the door again, but she easily pushed passed me because I am kind of a weak person.

“I don’t think so. How about I sit in your room while you sit on the porch,” she said before tuning to go in the direction of my room.

“No,” I yelled while grabbing her by the hand and pulling her back to me. “Let me just go to my room for 5 minutes, and I will be back,” I begged. She looked at me with an annoyed expression as she rolled her eyes.

“Fine, but make it quick. We are going somewhere else to bond because this place is absolutely disgusting,” she said with a grossed out look on her face as she looked around and wiped her hands on her skirt.

I rolled my eyes at the annoying girl before me, and ran down the hallway to my room. I opened and closed the door quickly to see Rye in  the same position he was in earlier, and I sat on the bed beside him. I rolled him over so he was on his back and put the wet rag on his forehead.

“Please don’t die,” I whispered even though I knew he couldn’t hear me. “Even if you do ignore me and probably hate me, I would still be nothing without you. I have loved you all of my life, and I pray that I am doing the right thing by not taking you to a hospital. So please, Rye. Please don’t leave me.” I kissed his forehead before grabbing my phone and exiting my room.

I walked back into the kitchen area where Clytte was standing with a devious smirk on her face. “What’s wrong with that,” I said while motioning to her face.

“I just got some great juicy information about someone that I will be sure to use for blackmail later on. Chelsea told me about it, and boy is it good,” she said with her same resting bitch face.

“You are honestly such a cruel person for wanting to have stuff like that,” I said in a disgusted tone. She rolled her eyes at me while walking towards my front door.

“Yeah but everyone loves and respects me because of the information I have, and soon you will learn to love and respect me as well,” she said with a smile. “The loving part is easy since it’s impossible not to love someone as great as me. But the respect part might be a little difficult because you are so hard headed.”

“Okay,” was all I said because I was tired of fighting with her. How am I supposed  to live with this for the rest of my life?

A/N- Hey...thanks so much for reading!! Please vote and comment any thoughts!! Thanks!!xx