Part 50

A/N- Before y'all read this, I wrote a new fanfic which is a new Randy one so go read that please (it'll be a lot happier than this one lol) anyway enjoy the final chapter of this book :)

*Andy’s POV*

I quickly walked to the window that the officer had told me Ryan would be in, and I took a seat, grabbing the telephone as I did so. “Ryan, I-”

“No no no. Calm down, okay?”

I nodded my head as tears already began pouring down my face. “You can’t leave me, Ryan. I just lost my mum, my dad, and I’m guessing my brother too.”

“Andy, trust me. It’ll all be okay.” He put his hand up on the glass, and I pressed my hand against his through the window with a sniffle. “You only have a few minutes with me before they take me to my holding cell, so I want to say some things, okay?”

I nodded my head in response so he cleared his throat to speak as he adjusted how he was holding the phone to his ear. “I need you to go to child services about my brothers’ situation. I never went because I knew that we would be separated, and I couldn’t stand the thought of them living with a different family than me, but now that this is happening, you need to help them, okay?”

I nodded my head with a quiet sob before he continued. “Okay, I want to fess up to you so you can tell the school board and police so they stop searching. The two boys they’re looking for are Ryan Beaumont and Mikey Cobban. Tell them that so they’ll stop with all the hassle of trying to find them.”

I nodded again while wiping under my eyes. “And finally, Andy, I love you. I love you so unbelievably much. After the years I’ve known you and the recent weeks we’ve been hanging out more, I’ve just come to love everything about you, and that’s why I want what’s best for you. So Andy, please, for me, marry Clytte. Have a family with her and be the amazing father that I know you will be. Live a happy life without me, and when you think of me, don’t get sad, but be happy, remembering the good times we had.”

“Ryan, I can’t even imagine the word happiness without thinking of you.”

He nodded his head while wiping away a tear that had escaped his eye. “I know it seems that way, but trust me, you’ll get through this. But please Andy, you always used to want a family, and I could’ve never given that to you so now that I’m going to be gone, make a family with Clytte, and give your wife and children the unconditional love that I know you have, okay?”

“I-” I broke down sobbing, throwing my arms onto the table in front of me to put my face in so I could let out my tears. The phone was still pressed against my ear, and I could hear Ryan calming me down like he always knew how to do. I leaned back up with jagged breathing and shaky hands as I held the phone close to me still. “I don’t know how to live without you in my life.”

“Andy, I’ll always be with you from above, okay? So, if you ever have anything you want to tell me, just look up at the sky and say it. I won’t be able to respond, but I will be listening to every single thing you want me to know. I’ll be listening all the way up until the day you come to join me, which brings me to my next topic. Don’t let that day come soon. Andy, please don’t take your life no matter how depressed you may get. I want you to live a long happy life with your family. I want you to be the parent that both of us wish we could’ve had growing up.”

I nodded my head while letting tears slip down my face some more. “Okay, Ryan. I’ll do all of that for you. I promise I will.”

He nodded his head as another tear slid down his cheek before he turned around because of what someone had said to him. He turned back around with the phone pressed against him still to speak in a shaky voice. “They’re saying I’m out of time, but one last thing. Will you come?”