Epilogue

A/N- Go read my new story @ all you turds that haven’t yet

~15 Years Later~

*Andy’s POV*

I sat on the chair, staring at the static of the TV, not having the energy to simply walk a few feet over to get the remote to change it to an actual channel. There were loud footsteps headed towards the room I was in, obviously being Clytte walking in her high heels on the marble floor. She came to the doorway and peeked around in with a warm smile. “I’m taking the kids to school.”

I just nodded at her words, averting my eyes back to the static on the television. She walked into the room and took a seat on the couch that was beside the recliner I was in. She grabbed the remote from the table where it sat to turn the TV off, causing me to put my full attention on her. She caressed my face with her hand that always seemed to be so soft. “Are you feeling any better today, hon?”

Clytte had somehow come to terms with her horrible attitude and discovered there was something wrong with her. She started going to therapy, and soon enough, she was a changed woman. She became selfless and generous, always putting others first and giving to charity anytime she felt the need to. She took care of the kids while I was in our business working, and she stuck with me even through my worst days.

I shook my head ‘no’, and she sighed while pulling her hand back down to put it in her lap. “So, you’re not going into work again today?”

I sighed while running my hands through my hair. “No, will you cancel all the meetings I had for today?”

“Of course, baby.” She was about to continue, but the voice of a young girl rang through the house, obviously annoyed that she was going to be late for school. She sent me a sheepish smile as she stood up. “I’m going to do some shopping while I’m out. Do you want anything?”

I shook my head ‘no’ once more, and she nodded before leaving the room quietly. She thought I was just feeling under the weather because I told her that was all it was, not wanting her to know the real reason. I got this way every year on the same couple of days. It was the anniversary of Ryan’s death. Ryan. My first love. My only love. Nothing will ever fill the hole that was left in my heart when he was taken from this world at such a young age.

I grabbed the remote from on the couch where Clytte had left it, and I turned the TV back on. Harvey was on the television for the fourth week in a row. He was working his arse off to get law changes now that he was king. He was determined to get the City Of Misery destroyed. He wanted all of the people living there to get to go back home and be with their friends and family that they didn’t get to be with for the majority of their lives.

I heard something clutter and fall to the ground in the hallway, so I quickly stood from my chair, worried there was an intruder somewhere. I walked over to the door and peeked around to see a little boy trying his hardest to put back together the fake plant that he broke. “Uh oh.”

His head shot up when hearing my words, and I shook my head at him. “Mummy’s gonna be so mad when she sees you broke that, Thomas.”

Thomas was our youngest boy, being three and a half years old. Our youngest girl was Brooke, at age two. The boy right above Thomas was Alec, at only five years old. Lastly, we had our twin girls, Maddie and Maggie, at age seven. Thomas was always the one who happened to break things.

He looked at me with a worried expression before looking back at the mess before him and anxiously pushing the dirt, trying to get it into a big pile. I chuckled while walking over to him and squatted down where he was. “Hey, Tommy.”