Part 11

*Andy’s POV*

“Can you take me back to my house now,” I begged while scooting towards the edge of the booth. The smell of chicken was still very strong as the natural Nandos smell filled the air.

“Andy, we are going to have to learn to live with each other whether we like it or not,” she said while rolling her eyes and taking a sip of her drink. “I want to be here just as much as you, Andy, but we need to learn how to get along.”

“Why? We have the rest of our lives to learn how to get along,” I said while running my hand through my hair in frustration.

“We should start learning from an early age so we don’t end up like certain parents that I have seen,” she said, obviously hinting to my parents.

“Okay, there was no need for that,” I said, getting slightly offended at her words. I get that she doesn’t like me, but she needs to leave my parents alone. I may not like them much, but they are still my parents.

“Whatever, if you want to leave so bad, we can go,” she said with another roll of her eyes as she stood from the seat while grabbing her purse. “I just don’t want to live the rest of my life with someone that I am constantly fighting with.”

I sighed, knowing she was right, but stood up anyway. I think that we should probably start bonding, but it can’t start today. Not with Rye at my house, probably still unconscious. “What are you waiting on,” she sassed while giving me her casual annoyed face.

I shrugged my shoulders while following her out to where her car was parked. I got in on the passengers side, and she on the drivers side. “Next time, can you like text me before you come over,” I asked with a frown while buckling up.

“No, but I should tell you that you are coming over to my house next Wednesday for dinner because my parents want to meet you. Wear something nice,” she said before her voice turned into a mumble. “If you even own anything nice,” she said almost too quietly for me to hear.

I scoffed at her, but decided against retorting something twice as rude. “Okay,” was all I said as I crossed my arms over my chest. I turned my head to look out the window. I stayed in that position, and not another word was spoken until we got back to my house.

I opened the door and stepped out. I turned my body back around to shut the door. “Thanks for driving me home,” I mumbled. I had a problem where I tended to still have manners even when it came to being with the most horrific people on the planet.

“Thanks for not touching too many of my belongings,” she said while viewing the place where I had been sitting with disgust. I sighed, giving up on the fact that she would ever be a likeable human and shut the door.

Once her car had sped out of my view, I turned and ran for the house, hoping Rye was okay. After I searched every room in the house, I realized that Rye was gone.

*Rye’s POV*

I could feel my body come back to life, but I was too weak to move it. The back of my head felt a little better, and I tried to remember what had happened to me. The smell of the bed sheets below me were the only things that helped me remember what happened.

They smelled just like Andy. He must’ve brought me back to his house to help me out. I heard voices getting louder in the other room after hearing what sounded like someone dropping something very heavy, or tripping and falling on the ground.

After a few minutes of the loud conversation, there were quick footsteps coming towards the room I was in. The door opened and closed, and I soon felt arms wrap around my shoulders. I was rolled over so my face was towards the ceiling, and my eyelids felt too heavy to lift.

My eyes stayed closed as the sweet charming voice rang through the room. “Please don’t die,” he whispered. “Even if you do ignore me and probably hate me, I would still be nothing without you. I have loved you all of my life, and I pray that I am doing the right thing by not taking you to the hospital. So please, Rye. Please don’t leave me.”

I wanted so badly to say something to the boy, but nothing on my body would move at my command. I felt soft lips press against my forehead, and the spot where the connection was instantly heated up.

All of the urges to reach out and grab him were there, but none of them could happen because of my lack of control over my body parts. Everything about me felt weak as if it would fall off at any second.

I tried and tried to move, and finally all at once, I leaned up with opened eyes. “I love you too, Andy,” my voice said, raspier than intended. I looked around at the empty room to realize that it all must’ve been a dream. Andy never told me that he loved me because that is impossible.

I gulped, hoping that Andy didn’t hear me as I pulled the wet rag from my shoulder where it fell to from my head. I put it on the nightstand and kicked my legs over the side of the bed. “Where the hell is Andy? He needs to come clean up this kitchen floor,” I heard an angry, deep voice boom throughout the house.

Knowing that whoever that was would probably kill me, I stood from the bed and ran to Andy’s closet. I closed it and cowarded further into the hanging items. There was a quiet creak as the door of Andy’s room opened. It stayed silent for a few seconds before the door closed once more, and the loud voice echoed through the house again.

Now there was a woman’s voice, and they sounded like they were arguing back and forth. I crept over to Andy’s window silently and slid it open. Once I was all the way through, I started running towards my house. It probably wasn’t the best idea for me to be running, so my head was constantly pounding as I made my way closer to it.

With heavy breathing, I silently crept around my house to the back of it.

There, I crawled through my window and hopped on my bed, hoping my dad wouldn’t notice how late I was out without telling him where I was. I looked at my phone to see a text from Andy that I didn’t notice before.

Andy: Hey Clytte came over and I’m being forced to bond with her so I probably won’t be back for a while

Andy: I just thought I should tell you in case you wake up while I’m gone

Andy: Btw sorry for spamming you lol and please wait for me if you do wake up you are too hurt to be going anywhere

My heart broke at the last text he sent me. He seemed like he genuinely cared about my well being. I sat the phone down on my nightstand and looked up at the ceiling, imagining what his life must be like. What it’s like to have both parents. Sometimes I’m glad my mum is dead just so I don’t have to hear the fights anymore.

The bad thing is that I think I know who the killer of my mother was, and he doesn’t like me so much. Right then, a voice yelled from outside of my door, “Ryan!” Speak of the devil…

A/N- So I didn’t really know how to end this chapter so I will just leave it at that lol!! Anyway please vote and comment!! Thanks!!xx