Chapter 2-Ooops...

ASHTON'S POV-

"Oh Ava, I made you a vegemite sandwich for breakie." I say breaking the comfortable silence. I motion towards my rucksack on the passenger seat floor. She unzips it to find wrapped in tin foil a sandwich and begins eating it.

"So, are you excited for tonight?" I ask eagerly.

"Yep! But I'm really nervous." Ava says through a bite of her sandwich.

"Me too." I reply.

"Why?" She asks.

"Cause they're my band members..." I say stating the obvious.

"But... Wait, what?" She looks puzzled. I would look her in the eyes but there is a chance I could lose control and potentialy kill us.

"You're meeting my band mates tonight! What are you talking about?" I tell her, this is confusing.

Tonight was the night that Ava was meant to meet my band members. I was excited but nervous because the guys aren't the best arouynd girls, or people in general.

"No... Today is Mathew and my 4 month anniversar.!" Ava says.

"But I told the guys you'll come tonight!" I protest.

I mean, there's nothing wrong with Mathew it's just having a sister who wants to hang out with her boyfriend all the time can get annoying. He's a cool dude and all but still, he's taking my sister away from me.

I let out a long sigh.

"Maybe you could bring Mathew to see the guys then go on your 'date' together..." I moan. Usually I'm really happy in the morning but not now.

"Oh thanks Ash!" She hugs me but I'm only able to use one hand. Ava is just sitting there smilling from ear-to-ear.

After what feels like forever, we arrive at Ava's school. She picks up her bag, slings it over her shoulder, hugs me, asks for mints and runs off being late. "I'm such a good brother..." I mutter to myself and pull out of the parking space.

Now I need to go and pick up Ava's birthday present.