Chapter 27-Nando's and Ashley

AVA'S POV

Surprisingly, I wasn't woken up by Luke. In fact, he was fast asleep next to me. I rubbed my eyes and checked my phone.

8:24

5 Facebook notifications

3 Snapchat notifications

6 Twitter notifications

2 Instagram notifications

I'll check those later. I think to myself.

"Luke..." I whisper and caress his arm. A smile appears on his face.

"Morning..." Luke mumbles.

''I'm gonna get up, you coming?" I ask as I stand up and stretch.

"Yeah, just wait." Luke tells me and gets out of bed. I walk over to him and stand on my tiptoes as we kiss.

"C'mon." I say and Luke pulls on sweats over his boxers and a T-shirt. I only put on a jumper because I slept in long PJ bottoms.

We walk downstairs and find Red, Ash, Roxy and Tyler up.

"Morning." I greet everyone and they wave.

"The kettle just boiled." Roxy tells me. I thank her and pour water into a mug before placing a tea bag in. I stir it and put in half a teaspoon spoon of sugar and milk until the colour is caramel. I pick it up and lean against the worktop.

"I think we should all go to the mall, walk around and go our separate ways for 2 or more hours. Good idea?" I suggest.

"Yeah." They all agree.

"Nice zit Averly." Ash tells me and sips more of his tea.

"What..." I mutter and walk over to a mirror.

In the direct middle of my forehead is the biggest zit I've ever seen. "Oh fuck!" I shout. I get a stomach cramp. My phone buzzes in my pocket and I look at the screen.

New notification on period tracker: period should start soon! Have fun!

"Fuck my life!" I yell.

"Stop yelling! What's wrong?" Red asks as she walks in till she's beside me. "except that volcano on your forehead."

"Today is the day that mother nature tells me I'm not pregnant! Great. Back in a sec." I tell her and run upstairs. I rummage through my bag until I find some pads. I go to the bathroom before anything bad happens and trudge down stairs.

"Your life is fucked up Ava." Em tells me.

"Morning to you too..." I say sarcastically.

"What's wrong, volcano head?" Em asks. I flip her off.

''I fucking hate being a girl, you boys get it easy. " I tell them.

"Shut, up!" Cal moans as he sleepily walks in, rubbing his eyes.

"We're just waiting for Clifford The Big Red Dog then." Ash says.

"That'll be a task." Roxy tells us.

-

"I'm just getting in the shower Luke." I say and he nods. I run into the bathroom and take a shower, not bothering to wash my hair. I decide to do that tomorrow for when I've got a dress rehearsal. I'm done quicker than usual and put on a pair of jeans with ripped knees, a black beanie, long sleeved, grey crop top jumper and black combat boots. I apply foundation, mascara, a light pink lipstick and black eyeliner wing.